GDT: Preseason (all games)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Unsurprisingly, this game looks like what you'd expect it to so far when you see that this is the roster and it's the first game

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Looks like it could be a lot of PP practice today for the Wild

Hunt and Goligoski on PP1, not Addison

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I think that was PP2. PP1 had Walker and Addison

You might be right, I was confused because the NHLers were on that other unit

Addison playing with Heidt, Petan, Lettieri and Walker

Jbcraig1883

Mar 31, 2002
Virginia
Was that Heidt down near the goal line/behind the net? Had a lot of icetime to take it to the net (at the beginning of the shift - nice pass at the end of the shift).

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Was that Heidt down near the goal line/behind the net? Had a lot of icetime to take it to the net (at the beginning of the shift - nice pass at the end of the shift).

Yep that was Heidt. He got caught up looking for a pass instead of trying to take it to the net (even though I personally hate taking it to the net there, the Parise play)

Jbcraig1883

Mar 31, 2002
Virginia
Yep that was Heidt. He got caught up looking for a pass instead of trying to take it to the net (even though I personally hate taking it to the net there, the Parise play)
I do as well, but when there is that much room, you almost have to.

Reactions: AKL

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
My way too early prediction is that we're going to see Kumupaliananen way sooner than most of us expected, he does a lot of really nice little things that keep possession and keep the puck moving towards the opposing net

Jbcraig1883

Mar 31, 2002
Virginia
My way too early prediction is that we're going to see Kumupaliananen way sooner than most of us expected, he does a lot of really nice little things that keep possession and keep the puck moving towards the opposing net
I really wanted Lardis in the second but Kum's play at prospects tourny and two shifts tonight are promising. Hope he tears up juniors.

Not that impressed with the Petan/Vinn/Walker line. Also obvious difference between Duhaime/Dewar and those guys...still a big gap between 4th liners and bubble AHLers.

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
I really wanted Lardis in the second but Kum's play at prospects tourny and two shifts tonight are promising. Hope he tears up juniors.

I wonder if he'd rather be called Kumupaliananen or Kum

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I'd like to see Addison carry the puck up ice instead of passing for this game.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Liked what I saw from Khaira on the PK, aggressive on lanes with a good stick, has nice reach and seems to at least be reasonably capable on the defensive side of the puck.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012

My thoughts on this are that I'm usually not a fan of a guy going from an adult league to a junior league, but

1) I don't know what his situation would have been in Finland
2) He seems like he's already solid at the little things, pretty responsible, so as long as he doesn't lose that in juniors, it should help him open up the offense a little bit

When he puts on some more bulk he could be a hell of a third liner, like Eriksson Ek before the offense came

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Nice little play by Haight and Addison there

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I think the Wild lost at least two shot opportunities and one pass opportunity by not moving that stick

But Walker gets the goal anyway

Nice pass by Heidt

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Every time they say Bowlby I hear Boldy and I hate it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad