GDT: Preseason #7 | Flames vs Jets @ 6pm MT

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
Is that really a reviewable play now? The NHL got it right by altering the the offside challenge only to f*** it up again with “missed game stoppage” bullshit

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Since when is THAT reviewable
A couple of seasons ago it became part of the coach's challenge. This after the playoffs with the infamous hand pass goal. Actually, that was one of two plays that the Sharks benefitted from in the playoffs (the other being the 5-minute major against the Golden Knights down 3-0 in Game 7), and both of those situations became reviewable.

Because this was in the final minute, the coach's challenge is initiated by the war room instead of the coach, but it is still reviewed by the referees instead of the war room.

Reactions: Mobiandi

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Whatever.

Pretty ugly effort from everyone not named Dube, Mangiapane, and Vladar. Tkachuk, Kyller, and Coleman were alright too I guess.

Zadorov wears the goat horns. Finding it a little hard to believe he's played 411 NHL games. Guy looks totally lost.

Reactions: Darth Vladar

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
An Eichel trade ends our season and is probably what Buffalo was hoping for all along from their trade partners.

While we stay in this state of limbo, though, Treliving is also steadily losing leverage on the Gaudreau negotiations with each game that passes.

All in all, not an ideal time to be a Flames fan

Darth Vladar

Sep 10, 2021
I hope Sutter keeps Dube and Mangi together to start the year, maybe even with Mony. I'm thinking maybe he should put Coleman as LW with Backs on the third line though. The bottom six was slow af tonight.

Last edited:

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
This season will test all of us. Not just our devotion as Flames fans, but our belief in our decision making.

"If I cheer for this, what other wrong choices have I made in my life?"
Me, as an old bastard who survived the “young guns” era…

07B89120-B48D-45FB-AF1D-49AF6CD16790.jpeg

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
Well looks like Benny is ready to play, that should make this season worth watching.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad