GWT: Premier League Round 16

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
City did do that a lot in the last couple derby’s. Although the most flagrant was Rashford being run over from behind 5-6 times when trying to hold the ball up and no calls made.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
So much tactical problems here for Arsenal.
Southampton parking the bus and Gunners keep on passing on the periphery, with only Lacazette in the box.
Put Giroud in with Lacazette, as well as Ozil and Sanchez on the sides and use crosses.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Klopp is going 442. Coutinho and Firmino on the bench. Solanke and AOC starting. Robertson and Milner both starting. Oh boy.

DQsAarGX4AEBaNP

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Liverpool:

Gomez - Lovren - Klavan - Robertson
Henderson - Milner
Mane - Salah - Chambo
Solanke​

Ings, Wijnaldum, Coutinho, Trent, Karius, Can and Firmino on the bench.

Really don't like a midfield 2 of Henderson/Milner but we'll see. Would have preferred Wijnaldum or Lallana in there but Lallana still isn't ready.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Not a single cross in the box. :facepalm:
Arsenal are just laughable at this point in terms of tactical intelligence.

Ozil and Sanchez are supposed to be the creative players here. They didn't create anything. At least Sanchez is fighting. Ozil doesn't even try to take the ball back when he's stripped off the ball.
Ozil is nowhere near a WC player at this point.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
@Curtinho i may be a slightly over-reacting to last week but i think we might see some 343 today. Robertson and Chamberlain as wing backs.

The formation is going to be fluid. Klopp is going to try to take Allardyce out of his comfort zone. Not sure I would have chosen this game to do it but hey we are here right.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
And there, finally a cross, and Giroud scores.
Called it 30 minutes ago.
Late goal after being bad most of the match. It’s what arsenal does and it’s why they are always going to be in the mix for 3rd/4th

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Late goal after being bad most of the match. It’s what arsenal does and it’s why they are always going to be in the mix for 3rd/4th
It's as if someone suddenly thought of a cross for Giroud. Took them way too long.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Alexis has been trash this season. Good riddance when he leaves. He won't be good enough for the next club he joins.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Another pathetically underwhelming season in an era where the team should be competing. f*** this.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
So with Chelsea and Arsenal dropping points, Liverpool really need 3 today. Klopp needs to have a quick hook if this lineup isn’t working. Especially with Coutinho and Firmino on the bench.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
3 at the back needs to be abolished. All of our CBs except Monreal are shit, so why put another defender that does nothing out there?

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
3 at the back needs to be abolished. All of our CBs except Monreal are ****, so why put another defender that does nothing out there?

Of the starting back and midfield 7 today, I’d say only Montreal and Bellerin are of high quality. A couple others could be alright surrounded by talent, but at least 2-3 shouldn’t be starting on a team wanting to have a remote shot at a title.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
@Curtinho i may be a slightly over-reacting to last week but i think we might see some 343 today. Robertson and Chamberlain as wing backs.

The formation is going to be fluid. Klopp is going to try to take Allardyce out of his comfort zone. Not sure I would have chosen this game to do it but hey we are here right.
Yep. You were right.

Reactions: Savant

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad