GDT: Preds vs Tuxedo Birds 3/15/22 | 7PM| Five Years Later The Grapes Are Still Sour Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
1647397876148.png

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Josi has more points, Makar has edge on defensive play ... on ice for fewer goals allowed, actually kills penalties, etc.

I'd vote Makar for a defender award.
Yeah well if the Norris voters cared about defensemen who score but also play defense then some of Karlssons hardware would be in Sheas living room right now. I'm pretty sure Karlsson never played the PK when he won his 1st Norris

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
You're really hung up on this PK thing huh?

I'm hung up on a defender playing all aspects to include defense. Hynes described Josi's play as "leaky" ... he's been on the ice for more than 10 more goals against than Makar ... GWG in the StL game, 1st goal versus Minnesota both on him and those just two of the most glaring examples as he's been on the ice for at least one goal against in 7 of the last 11 games ... it isn't a forward award. With two very balanced scoring defenders, who does more defensively matters.

Now Josi for Selke?

Reactions: Legionnaire11

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
Nice win preds!!! Let’s go! If we keep playing like this I honestly think we can beat anyone in a 7 game series. I still would love to see us get a better scoring winger to play with granlund though. This has been a fun ride

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Yeah well if the Norris voters cared about defensemen who score but also play defense then some of Karlssons hardware would be in Sheas living room right now. I'm pretty sure Karlsson never played the PK when he won his 1st Norris
Not one second [/eyeroll]

If it were solely the leading point scorer from the blueline then Karlsson would have one three in four years.

AnalogKid

Oct 3, 2017
Had to work out of town so listened to the game on XM on the drive back. Pete Weber and Hal Gill are awesome to listen to, very tempting to try and sync up the feeds because Willy just.....yeah.

Great game!

Reactions: weeze and Adz

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Mmmmmm, let's have some WINNER PIE! This one is especially sweet. I have memories. Eeli and Juuse, you first.

Go Preds!

Good to see Glenngineer and Douglas (Geez, I can't remember his screen name) tonight. Been too long!
Predsboro Doug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad