GDT: Preds vs Blows 4/17 5pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Rittich is horrendous. Most of those shots on Saros were snipes. But you’d think after the two previous games against the Blues, they’d buckle down on the defensive side, just an ungodly amount of breakaways given up to them.

Reactions: Legionnaire11

CRay

Feb 9, 2021
Hate to say it but the Blues are really good. This is a fluke score but they are legit.

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
This entire season the Blues have just sliced through our defense for odd man rushes like we aren’t even there.

They’re currently riding a 2018-19 Tampa Bay Lightning shooting percentage. Not sure that’ll continue in the playoffs, though I’m sure they’ll win more playoff games than that team.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Giving up 7 goals in one period wasn't what I had in mind.

(That is a Cleveland baseball team type record. Most HRs against in one inning or game...)
This isn't what anyone had in mind. It's one thing to crap the bed and cave against an Oilers we occasionally play, or LA, or whatever. We're playing the freaking Blues and this is the effort we put out there?!

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Defense has been porous but Binnington has made a bunch of saves he shouldn't have, neither Saros or Rittich are even making all the saves they should have, let alone extra.

Binnington got saved by the post and Faulk to keep them in the game during the 1st. The Blues sniped corners, the Preds continue to blast crests and pads when we fail to elevate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad