GDT: Preds vs Blows 4/17 5pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Crispy has won countless Grammy awards?
1650236569211.png

I don't know if that was meant as a joke or not. Google says this Terry Crisp has for steel guitar. But... uh... whups? Or inside joke? :dunno:

Reactions: Legionnaire11

You

Jul 1, 2010
Even Petey noted the puck was away by the time Boro laid the hit.
To me, that's a result of the guy missing it, which is unreasonable to have to judge/course correct when you're playing defense and the guy makes an obvious stab at it. The time between the attempt to play the puck and the hit seemed pretty normal.

But at least it was more of a borderline, effort penalty and not a lazy stick infraction this time.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
To me, that's a result of the guy missing it, which is unreasonable to have to judge/course correct when you're playing defense and the guy makes an obvious stab at it. The time between the attempt to play the puck and the hit seemed pretty normal.

But at least it was more of a borderline, effort penalty and not a lazy stick infraction this time.
It was borderline late ... not so bad that everyone is screaming at Boro but definitely in the area that routinely gets called across the league. Good mechanics on the hit, timing was the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad