Pre-Game Talk: Preds @ Jets - Fri Oct 17 - 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
As long as Thor is playing up I don't think we are taking this seriously or if we are we have a priority problem. If they think Thor is a good guy for team chemistry who am I to debate as long as he sees limited action in a sheltered role on the 4th line.

Mort you were wondering why talk is turning to chips, the oilers, and we are wandered away from the substantive debates from the summer (all be it often circular in fashion).........speaking for myself when I look at Thor on the 3rd line I think maybe I should just relax, dim the lights, not look too close, and be a fan that doesn't worry so much. I should just try to enjoy the journey and not be so darn results oriented. :naughty:

Yes, I understand perfectly. I almost regret stirring the pot. When the game is on I agree, although I certainly want results at that time. But here I like to discuss the pros and cons of what the organization is doing to try to get those results. :)

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
I wouldn't say that. If for no other reason it is just too soon to evaluate the overall effect of Maurice's coaching. I don't like some of his line-up choices. He seems reluctant to call up players from the A when someone is injured. He seems to like big players which is fine when they are also good hockey players but he seems to think it compensates for a serious lack of skill. He likes Thor in the top 6.

Maurice seems to like veterans whether they can perform (produce) or not, his decision to move ThorNburn to the third line is pretty stupid.

White Out 403*

Welcome home.

:thumbu: it felt like coming home when i landed. stupid little things like the mts bison (bison everywhere) to the liqour commission shaft of wheat. i cant wait to get out into the city tomorrow and see old places i havent been too in forever. its a pretty awesome weekend.

as for tomorrow... hell. predators are going to get it bad. 5-0 jets. lots of train whistle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad