Post-Game Talk: Preds @ Hawks 4/12 7:30 The Finish Strong Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
@Marty Party @101st_fan have you ever had Smoke Wagon? My son and I discovered it at the Seelbach bar in Louisville. Had their small batch and though I am no expert I really liked it

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
@Marty Party @101st_fan have you ever had Smoke Wagon? My son and I discovered it at the Seelbach bar in Louisville. Had their small batch and though I am no expert I really liked it
They have some good stuff. It's too good for army air corps personnel. Keep it for yourself.

I'm far from an expert. I know what I like. There are so many options out there ... rye or wheat heavy ... double oaked ... finished in another barrel ... proofs from 80 to over 140 ... and combinations across all of those. Enjoy what you like ... neat, rocks, mixed, or cocktail.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu

I have not but have heard good things. I'm sure I'll have it one day.

Currently I'm looking for a bottle of Chartreuse. Green and Yellow. It's not for everyone but it works for me. Can usually only be found at higher end bars if you ever wanted a pour. I've had Chartreuse VEP as well but don't have any illusions of finding that by the bottle.

It's a naturally unique looking, smelling, tasting and made liquor/liqueur for sure.

Reactions: 101st_fan

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Interesting mix.

Also, are the Nucks the preferred round one opponent for everyone? If that pans out, we'll probably have 8:45 central puck drops for games three and four.

That triple OT Sharks game was one of the most memorable games I've been to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad