Post-Game Talk: Preds @ Hawks 4/12 7:30 The Finish Strong Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Not a huge fan of Dickel but nice pickup.

Same. This pick is good. Wonderful actually. I went back and bought another. With these I specifically look for the 52.3 proof versions.

They also had a JD 10 year, batch 3, on the shelf and it couldn't be bought unless you bought something else. No markup.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Same. This pick is good. Wonderful actually. I went back and bought another. With these I specifically look for the 52.3 proof versions.

They also had a JD 10 year, batch 3, on the shelf and it couldn't be bought unless you bought something else. No markup.
I can't find a JD10 near me. I missed a drop of Taylor and Blantons yesterday because I prioritized a minor league hockey game. I have a nice shelf going for people I like ... Kentucky XO for those I don't like.

OK ... military reserve "bourbon" for a few. IMG_6041.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SouthNash

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
They only received a case at that time and I bought the last bottle. They have Blantons on the shelf the last time I dropped by but I'm not sure which version. BT, ER, EHT Small Batch can be found but the ER and Small Batch are usually marked up. BT isn't but most stores limit one bottle per sale.

Dropped by the JD distillery last summer and while I was there they brought out some cases of JD12, limit one per customer, and of course I picked that up. Retail. Got lucky on that one. Looking for the second batch now.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
They only received a case at that time and I bought the last bottle. They have Blantons on the shelf the last time I dropped by but I'm not sure which version. BT, ER, EHT Small Batch can be found but the ER and Small Batch are usually marked up. BT isn't but most stores limit one bottle per sale.

Dropped by the JD distillery last summer and while I was there they brought out some cases of JD12, limit one per customer, and of course I picked that up. Retail. Got lucky on that one. Looking for the second batch now.
Doing another trip to the trail in the next couple of months. Right now I have three different versions of horse top bottles (orig, gold, SFTB), Eagle, two Jack barrel proof versions (rye an normal ... 133 and 129 proof) plus Sinatra, McKenna, Kentucky Spirit, Heaven Hill BiB, Knob 12, and more ... all MSRP.

Buff sits in the cabinet, not on the shelf. Walmart here gets Blanton about once a month.

Reactions: Marty Party
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad