GDT: Preds @ Avs 4/28 8pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
The person in net was screened. Two bodies in front and a perfectly placed shot.

However, he does look a little laid back while he's in net. Maybe we're used to the quick movements of 74?

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
So like, what about Olivier’s game Tuesday told Hynes that he deserved another look? Is there some other longer term narrative I’m not seeing?

Reactions: weeze

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
So like, what about Olivier’s game Tuesday told Hynes that he deserved another look? Is there some other longer term narrative I’m not seeing?

I don't remember anything he did that night other than fall down or stare and talk at Flames players after the whistle.

Just figured he was rusty or something.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
So, you see, when you are the most penalized team in the league, and playing the team that has been awarded the most power plays in the league, you definitely want to be dressing guys that play 9 minutes a night, don't score points or kill penalties, and are likely to take somewhere between 4 and 15 minutes in penalties.

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
That whole sequence started by an ignored blatant trip on Granlund by Rantanen. Not that the Avalanche need help maintaining possession

Edit: not the goal sequence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad