Rumor: Predators interested in Pesce

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Don't really understand what Preds are doing at this point
More or less seems to be bringing the youth along while adding character pieces and filling positions of need to create a competitive environment. If one is trying to figure out whether they are rebuilding or trying to be competitive, the answer is...yes.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I quite thoroughly do not understand what on earth Nashville are even doing at this point.

Pesce is a great player. I want him on the Canucks. I'd take him on my team any day, even on an expiring contract likely about to get "overpaid" in a minute. But Nashville...i don't really understand if they're coming or going. So weird.

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
I quite thoroughly do not understand what on earth Nashville are even doing at this point.

Pesce is a great player. I want him on the Canucks. I'd take him on my team any day, even on an expiring contract likely about to get "overpaid" in a minute. But Nashville...i don't really understand if they're coming or going. So weird.
I think trotz had a change of heart. I think he looked at the team that was 1 game away from going to the playoffs and decided a change in culture and identity could help them retool instead of rebuild. Our defense is already pretty solid with the signing of shenn. If we can get Pesce that would push our defense close to the top of the league. Giving saros the support that could push him to get the vezina. If he makes this move he has to improve his forwards as well with at least one more top forward. So if he doesn’t do that I don’t know what they are doing either lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad