GDT: Pre-tournament • Dec. 23 • Sweden vs. Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I thought he was the weak link on the blue line.

Didn't do a whole lot of anything great today. The blueline as a whole was pretty lackluster though. Lot of issues all around.

Thought Chabot had an unnervingly erratic game that stood out to me as shaky.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba

If either of these teams play like this in the actual tournament...

giphy.gif

Healthy DiPietro

Jan 4, 2014
If someone passes from the back and through the net to someone in front of the goal, and they score, does it count?

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Pretty useful game for both teams, I think. Canada's Stephens line looks good, the coaches can drill the players on discipline, McKeown can be stapled to the bench and Blackwood can feel confident that he gets the reigns in the third game.

WilliamNylander

Papi's home
Jul 26, 2012
Such a fun game.

Virtanen looked really good. Same with Barzal.

Alex Nylander showed some flashes of his potential but also whiffed a few times... Maybe it's nervousness?

Asplund also looked good, going to be a first round pick.

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
Great game for both teams. - score aside, penalties, bad plays etc. It gave both teams the ability to work in all different areas. I think both come into the real games, a little more tested and aware of what needs to be done.

stavs*

Oct 11, 2010
Toronto
Virtanen mvp.

I hope hf likes that one

he played good, but it doesn't take away from the fact that both teams still played like garbage. MVP's in hogwash games like this are meaningless. Good for him though, we'll need him to step it up when the tournament starts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad