GDT: Pre-Competition • Dec. 19 • Canada vs. Finland • 3-1 final score

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarlWinslow

@hiphopsicles
Jan 25, 2010
Winnipeg
Obviously I'm cheering for Canada but the Finns are my second favorite international club. My actual last name is incredibly Finnish actually.

IceHockeyDude

May 15, 2011
Suomi
4am is just so messed up time as im from Finland. I am on a holiday and my sleep-rythm is like upside down right now. I think i just could stay up till 6am.. anyone with me? Let's stay up till the game is over?

IFK

Jul 25, 2003
Visit site
4am is just so messed up time as im from Finland. I am on a holiday and my sleep-rythm is like upside down right now. I think i just could stay up till 6am.. anyone with me? Let's stay up till the game is over?

I don't have sleep-rhytm at all so i will be here also wake-up till game is over. I hope there some stream for that game, have anybody find any? :help:

Haite

x
Jun 27, 2011
I lack a sleeping rythm altogether, so I don't think I'm going to miss this. Will probably have to switch between VAN-MIN game and this occasionally, though.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Will probably have to switch between VAN-MIN game and this occasionally, though.

That's my plan :handclap: I love this tournament, some of my favorite hockey to watch ever, the talent and creativity are just showcased so well in this tournament usually. Can't wait to get a full look at Granlund this year and see Barkov as well.

IFK

Jul 25, 2003
Visit site
I love this tournament, some of my favorite hockey to watch ever, the talent and creativity are just showcased so well in this tournament usually. Can't wait to get a full look at Granlund this year and see Barkov as well.

Me too! :yo: I'm waiting so much to see lot of game's to this tournament, not only Finland's game but others too, but most excited i'm to see how Finnish players can compete against to best prospects in the world (except NHL players). :handclap:

I think Canada maybe win this game (of course i hope Finland win's), but if they are not, i am very surprised because Finnish players Jet-lag and everything and if that happen i am little bit a worry about Canada team. Still if Finland lose, i don't use Jet-lag or anything else to excuse.

Last edited:

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010

Im watching the game if I find a stream.. Just tried to sleep from 11pm but it didint work out.. gonna take 2,5h nap thought, then wake up 4AM and go back to sleep 7AM and sleep till 10AM.. I was trying to sleep like 3h, so it equals one hour energy loading when sleeping, then i'll get this 2,5h now and later i'll 3h so its going to be 6,5 hour sleep, its pretty decent sum. Sounds strange, but hell, thats why we go to the army bootcamps: So we learn to sleep in peroids and watch NHL / Other hockey at night!

If you'll stay up here till game, could u post stream link around 4am? So i dont loose important gametime for searching!

Last edited:

IceHockeyDude

May 15, 2011
Suomi
So the game comes from a canadian tv-channel? Canadians are crazy hockey-fans when they broadcast these kind of friendly matches for the people.. im fine with that though.

Could any friendly canadian possibly stream the game? I will post funny pictures for exchange.

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Try www.lshunter.tv or www.firstrowsports.tv about an hour or less before game time. Should have them.

If so.. I totaly owe u some beer dude!

A virtual one would be good enough. :)

EDIT: something went wrong there.. whatever xD

You lost the [/QUOTE] at the end.
Obviously I'm cheering for Canada but the Finns are my second favorite international club. My actual last name is incredibly Finnish actually.

I cheer for, in order:

1) Canada

2) Switzerland
3) Finland

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
Eh... Those lines for Canada are terrible. I guess we are spearing out the skill throught the lineup...

thrillhous

Jan 5, 2006
Can someone post the numbers of the players for both teams? On my phone and the hockeycanada website isn't working for me... thanks

Jack DiBiase

Team Iceland Coach
Nov 15, 2008
Can someone post the numbers of the players for both teams? On my phone and the hockeycanada website isn't working for me... thanks
Suomi

Maalivahdit:
1 Richard Ullberg, SaiPa
30 Sami Aittokallio, Ilves
31 Christopher Gibson, Chicoutimi Sagueneens QMJHL

Puolustajat:
2 Olli Määttä, London Knights OHL
3 Simo-Pekka Riikola, KalPa
4 Konsta Mäkinen, Ilves
5 Rasmus Ristolainen, TPS
7 Jani Hakanpää, Blues
8 Miro Hovinen, Jokerit
12 Ville Pokka, Kärpät
26 Julius Nyqvist, HIFK

Hyökkääjät:
6 Teemu Pulkkinen, Jokerit
9 Alexander Ruuttu, Jokerit
10 Joel Armia, Ässät
11 Markus Granlund, HIFK
13 Markus Hännikäinen, Jokerit
14 Roope Hämäläinen, SaiPa/Jukurit
15 Miro Aaltonen, Blues
16 Aleksander Barkov, Tappara
20 Mikael Granlund, HIFK
22 Miikka Salomäki, Kärpät
23 Petteri Halinen, JYP
27 Joonas Donskoi, Kärpät
28 Mikael Kuronen, Ilves
29 Otto Paajanen, HPK

JustGivingEr

How far we done fell
Aug 17, 2009
Hamsterdam
Juniors are going to be so weird without Pierre. Who's going to create the nicknames (Stampeding Elephants) and say "sucking on dirty pond water" 10 times a game? I don't think Ray Ferraro has quite that ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad