PowerPlayManager.com #12 - Basketball Beta Starts Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tujague

Feb 13, 2005

**I changed these to referral links. I just want to see how many people join from here. And how many people stick with the game. I must have a referral link posted somewhere else because I've had 5-6 people join through it. But only one of those people have kept playing. I earned 6 total credits for that:laugh: If you join through that link and I get credits, message me on PPM and I'll send em your way.

Handball is Here!
Handball? Yes. Handball. It's like soccer, except you use your hands to throw a smaller ball. Into a lacross style net. And it's played on a basketball court. It's the platypus of sports:laugh:

NEXT SPORT? Basketball!
The Beta for Basketball is coming soon. We haven't had an update in a month or so, but the last mention was end of March/early April for the Beta.

Part I - January 2009 - January 2010
Part II - January 2010 - March 2010
Part III - March 2010 - July 2010
Part IV - July 2010 - January 2011
Part V - January 2011 - August 2011
Part VI - August 2011 - February 2012
Part VII February 2012 - September 2012
Part VIII September 2012 - April 2013
Part IX April 2013 - January 2014
Part X January 2014 - April 2014

The Basic Set Up
PowerPlayManager, or PPM, is a browser based simulation. It's completely free to play, but you can buy a ProPack to support the game. Which will also make a bunch of things easier, adds some graphical flair, cuts out most advertising, etc. But no actual in game advantage.

Currently we're playing hockey and soccer. Handball is coming soon(?). Yes. I said Handball. We think they're going with Handball because it's a similar team sport to hockey/soccer. It'll be easier to get that type of game up to speed. And apparently Handball is a huge sport in the countries where PPM is most popular. Once they get those three up to acceptable levels, we're hoping they add F1 or tennis or something very different for the next sport.

You get to name your own team and stadium/arena. The games use fake players. They're randomly generated by each team's Sports Academy. Every week you get 1 to 4 or 5 players depending on the level of your SA. Each country has their own name database, so you won't see anything too weird. You create your own lines and training schedules, decide who takes free kicks and corners in soccer, or Penalty shots in hockey. Hockey also has different line tactics for even strength and special teams.

Hockey is a very good game. Solid rules and execution. They seem to add new stuff every season or two. Soccer is a bit raw. They had some problems with the main soccer programmer moving to another job. So the development slowed down a bit while the new guy got familiar with the code. They're back on track and new things are being added every season.

Oh, I forgot about the National Teams. Each season in hockey, someone is elected to run the NT. They pick the players and schedule friendlies during the season. In the last two weeks of each season, the hockey World Championships are played. I think there's three divisions. Countries vie to host them each season. Unfortunately some countries started doing ridiculous bids (actual trophies and other crazy ish), and that seems to have turned off a lot of countries. They don't get as many bids as they used to. I don't think the US has submitted a bid in several seasons. But it's still a cool idea:) The World Cup in soccer will happen every four seasons just like real life, and their will be other tourneys in the off years. Or something like that. They're still working on that stuff. (National teams have been added in soccer. Our own Obryantj has been the NT manager for a few seasons and has us ranked 9th. That's very good. The US is a relatively small country in these games.)

Both games are set up like European leagues. The top league in each country is I.1. That's league level one (I), and division one (.1). The next level is II.1 through II.4. There's 4 divisions in league II. There's 16 divisions in league III. Then 64 IV divisions. The idea is to win your league to promote to the next highest league. If you finish in second, you get to play someone from the higher league for the right to play in the higher league next season.

When you get your team, you will start in one of the lower levels. That's so you don't get your ass pounded by the more established teams. You'll probably still get pounded by the good teams in lower leagues, but you'll also face a lot of equal competition. Don't get freaked out by losing. This is not the franchise mode in NHL11 or 12 or whatever EA is on. This is a marathon. Seasons last 112 days, so odds are you will start in the middle of a season. Games are played at Noon est for all games in hockey and it varies for soccer. In the US/Canada, they're played at 4:30 est. That's the daily update. It includes the matches and updated standings. The nightly update starts around 11pm est, and lasts an hour or so. This is when injuries are reported, contracts are renewed, training occurs, player suspensions in soccer, etc.

The Infrastructure
Your stadium is divided into 8 sections. You can add seats, snack bars, fan shops, restaurants, press boxes & skyboxes. You can also upgrade the type of seats. You start with benches and work your way up to Triple Floor Multifunctional. There's also Ice/Pitch Quality, Parking Lots, Sound & Scoreboard upgrades. You can even paint your ice.

You also have 7 facilities. These include:
*Training (self explanatory. Massively important.)
*Regeneration (helps players regain energy so they can train better)
*Human Resources (helps scout players better/faster, and helps get better sponsor offers)
Maintenance (Helps with security and lowers daily expenses. Not important at all.)
Education Center (Training for staff members. Staff are too expensive, so ignore this for the most part.)
*Sports Academy (You get new youth every week. Better academy means more pulls and possibly higher OverallRating(OR))
Medical Center (Cuts down number of injuries and shortens time it takes to heal.)

The Staff
Each of these facilities can have two staff who will boost the facilities effectiveness. But you have to be careful. Staff salaries can get very high. I would almost recommend not using staff until you have good young players to take advantage of them. The ones with the * are known as the Big Four. They are the most important and should be built asap.

A bit more on the staff. I cannot put too much emphasis on their salaries. It's paid daily and can get ridiculously high ridiculously fast. Here's the staff salary formula:
I.1- 0.1*(Atty1^3+Atty2^3)
II- 0.095*(Atty1^3+Atty2^3)
III- 0.090*(Atty1^3+Atty2^3)
IV- 0.085*(Atty1^3+Atty2^3)
V- 0.080*(Atty1^3+Atty2^3)
Here' the cost for staff in I.1:
--Weaker staff with OR around 33/27 cost under 6k per day, 650k total per staff per season.
--Average staff with around 50/50 OR is 25k each day, 5.5M total per season.
--Staff with OR around 71/66 cost 65k each day, 7.3M total per season.
--Stud staff will be 95/95 & 95/95. 170k each, 19M per staff per season.

Staff is not something I usually check very often, so it can easily sneak up on you. We've all reached the point where we can't afford to pay top staff. Several of us have basically given our staff away for pennies so we can afford to keep building. I just cut out 400K in daily staff salary. That's almost 3M per week, 45M per season. My players will train slightly worse, but at least now I can continue to build facilities/stadium. If you're not building you're dying alive.

The Players
Players are probably the most confusing thing to new players. You have to remember that your players are just numbers. Some numbers can change, some can not. I'm going to break a player's page down for you. If something doesn't make sense, just ask.

The Overall Rating, or OR, is just all of the players attributes (offense, defense, shot, technique, speed, etc) added up. This changes almost daily as your players train.

The Average Quality, or AQ, is all of the attributes' qualities averaged. Qualities are maybe the most important thing when judging players. like I said, each attribute has it's own quality. That quality(Q) will determine how well that player trains that attribute for the rest of his career. Equally important is having the right Qs for each position. D-men need Defense, Pass, Tech & Aggr. A player with good Qs (75+) in those four attributes would be a great d-man. There's also something other managers have made up called the Effective Quality. That averages the Qs of the attributes used by the players position. So you wouldn't include the goalie Q when figuring the EQ of a winger.

An example:
Winger A has Qs of 70G/70D/70O/70S/70P/70T/70A
That's an AQ of 70, and an EQ of 70.
Winger B has Qs of 5G/10D/95O/95S/95P/95T/95A
That's an AQ of 70, but an EQ of 95.

Judging them by AQs means you have a couple of nice players. Judging by EQs you have one nice player and one of the best forwards in the game.

I have some players with AQs in the 70s who never play unless everyone is in camp. On the other hand, I also have a 58AQ who has been starting for 7 seasons. He seems like a crappy player, right? But his EQ is actually around 75.

Career Longevity (CL or C/L) is how long that player will be effective. A player with a CL of 6/6 will train much better than someone with 3/6. Each player's CL can change at the beginning of each season. I think you can get the same CL for 4 seasons, but it could change in as few as 2. Injuries can also lower CL faster.

Preferred side should be obvious. A player with a PS of Left isn't necessarily left-handed, but he (duh!) prefers to play on the left side. Play him on the right side and he isn't as effective. I think it drops by 10%. Maybe 20%.

Popularity can be increased by being one of the 3 stars, on the team of the day/season, or finish in the top5/10 at the end of the season.

Salary is paid every day! I repeat: SALARY IS PAID EVERYDAY! Player salaries are a lot less than staff salaries, but I figured now would be a good time to remind you that staff salaries are ridiculous:nod:

Energy has two parts. Before the / is the current energy. It goes down after games, and is replenished during the nighttime update/training. After the / is the seasonal energy. Play a whole game with Very High Importance and seasonal energy drops by 2 points. Once seasonal energy drops, it can't be replenished during the season. It will be reset back to 100 when a new season starts. If your players have low energy, they start to play much worse.

Chemistry slowly goes up as the player plays games. It's a long process, but 100% chemistry helps your players play better.

Now we get to the attributes. Each one is set up the same. The first, bigger number is the actual attribute. The second, smaller green number is the Quality. The number below that in parenthesis is the how much the player needs to train to increase the attribute. So a (0.51) needs to train 49% the next night to increase the attribute by 1 point.

That's some basic basics. If you have any questions, just ask. We love to help:nod:

I just did this as fast as possible. If anyone sees anything wrong with this stuff, please let me know. Or come up with something better:nod:

tujague

Feb 13, 2005

Here's what I'm working on for the HFB Player List. If you're not on the list, send me a link or something. I know I'm missing some people...

Canada
|
PPM
|
Hockey
|
Lg
|
Info
|
Soccer
|
Lg
|
Info
|
Handball
|
Lg
|
Info
beetbout |
-​
| |
III.1​
|
| |
XX.x​
|
| |
II.3​
|
biznow
o.png
|
-​
| |
I.1​
|
| |
II.4​
|
| |
II.3​
|
canucks357 |
ecan.png
| |
II.3​
|
| |
I.1+
|
| |
I.1​
|
EspOrrsito (RBPK) |
-​
| |
II.4​
|
| |
II.1​
|
| |
II.2​
|
feichter |
-​
| |
III.1​
|
|
---​
|
---​
|
|
---​
|
---​
|
idiroft |
-​
| |
II.2​
|
|
---​
|
---​
|
|
---​
|
---​
|
JoshLind |
-​
| |
III.3​
|
|
---​
|
---​
|
| |
III.4​
|
neksys |
-​
| |
II.3​
|
|
---​
|
---​
|
|
---​
|
---​
|
oldtymehockey |
-​
| |
II.1​
|
| |
I.1​
|
| |
I.1​
|
PMullings |
-​
| |
I.1​
|
|
---​
|
---​
|
|
---​
|
---​
|

saint2e|
m_s.png
| |
II.4​
|
| |
I.1​
|
| |
III.3​
|
Steve Shutt (aka XaviesCrown) |
-​
| |
II.3​
|
| |
II.3​
|
| |
I.1​
|
Temm |
-​
| |
II.3​
|
| |
XX.X​
|
|
---​
|
---​
|

---|
-​
|
---​
|
---​
|
|
---​
|
---​
|
|
---​
|
---​
|

United States
|
PPM
|
Hockey
|
Lg
|
Info
|
Soccer
|
Lg
|
Info
|
Handball
|
Lg
|
Info
BruinsFanMike82 |
-​
| |
III.7​
|
|
---​
|
---​
|
|
---​
|
---​
|
bulls4ever |
-​
| |
II.3​
|
NTam​
| |
II.2​
|
| |
I.1​
|
NTgm​
Cam- The Disparager |
-​
| |
II.4​
|
| |
II.1​
|
| |
I.1​
|
Coach Bruce (Hawkeye8) |
-​
| |
III.12​
|
| |
III.4​
|
| |
III.5​
|
Cory (Cory Martin) |
-​
| |
III.7​
|
| |
II.1​
|
|
---​
|
---​
|
diskothek |
-​
|
---​
|
---​
|
| |
III.6​
|
|
---​
|
---​
|
fakezomg (zomg) |
-​
| |
I.1​
|
| |
I.1​
|
| |
II.1​
|
kytihu |
-​
| |
xx.x​
|
| |
I.1+
|
| |
I.1​
|
Obryantj |
r.png
| |
I.1​
|
NT​
| |
I.1​
|
NT​
| |
II.1​
|
redcard(ngrover) |
-​
| |
II.3​
|
| |
I.1​
|
| |
I.1​
|
tescosamoa |
m_s.png
| |
II.4​
|
| |
II.4​
|
NTa​
| |
I.1​
|
Trade legwand (Jonesy) |
-​
| |
IV.2​
|
|
---​
|
---​
|
|
---​
|
---​
|
tujague |
r.png
| |
II.4--
|
| |
I.1​
|
| |
II.1​
|

---|
-​
|
---​
|
---​
|
|
---​
|
---​
|
|
---​
|
---​
|

Other World:)
|
Country
|
Hockey
|
Lg
|
Info
|
Soccer
|
Lg
|
Info
|
Handball
|
Lg
|
Info
Blue Blooded (aka AFant) |
SWE​
| |
II.3​
|
|
---​
|
---​
|
|
---​
|
---​
|
Emerald
m_s.png
|
IRL​
| |
I.1​
|
| |
I.1​
|
| |
xx.x​
|
Korppu |
FI​
| |
III.8​
|
|
---​
|
---​
|
|
---​
|
---​
|
Mr. Orange PPMe |
NL​
| |
---​
|
| |
I.1​
|
| |
---​
|
SaunaCrew(keeptdos) |
FI​
| |
II.1​
|
|
---​
|
---​
|
|
---​
|
---​
|
slacklar |
NL​
| |
II.1​
|
| |
II.4​
|
| |
II.1​
|
suprvilce |
SLV​
| |
II.1​
|
|
---​
|
---​
|
| |
I.1​
|
taipaddy |
ROC​
| |
III.12​
|
|
---​
|
---​
|
|
---​
|
---​
|
trueblue55 |
AUS​
| |
I.1​
|
| |
I.1​
|
| |
I.1​
|
vlady
c_s.png
|
SVK​
| |
III.2​
|
| |
IV.4​
|
| |
III.4​
|

---|
-​
|
---​
|
---​
|
|
---​
|
---​
|
|
---​
|
---​
|

Last edited:

tujague

Feb 13, 2005
PPM Third Post
Interesting Links
PPMe is a very interesting tool designed by Mr.Orange. Click on PPMe to read the article posted by canucks357 explaining why this thing is so awesome. Just in case that disappears, here's the link to the (Chrome version) and for (other browsers).

trueblue has a nice website with some interesting articles for both hockey and soccer. Lots of good info.

The PPM Eyrie - This is a manager who spent quite a bit of time figuring out what has become known as the tactics wheel in hockey. He's done some other interesting stuff, but this is the important bit.
Normal -> Defensive -> Offensive -> Active Forechecking -> Counter Attacks -> Breaking Up -> Normal

Normal beats Defensive, Defensive beats Offensive, etc. You're not guaranteed a win, but playing the proper counter can give your team a big leg up.

Hockey Power Play Tactics
Added based on Saint2e's preliminary data. Will update when possible.
To interpret your data and combine it with the fact we've been told it is cyclical (one beats another loses to another and is neutral to the other) we are left with:

Shooting vs Passive
Umbrella vs Active
Overload vs Diamond

Active vs Shooting
Diamond vs Umbrella
Passive vs Overload

Here's a very interesting Guide for new players from KnucklePuck
Knuckle's guide to success for PPM newbies
-------------------------------------------------

If you play division 1 the only goal is to win cups while keeping the income vs costs balanced. If you play in lower leagues (as a rookie you always start in the lower divisions), the goal is to maximise profit.

Step1:

For a rookie the only way to be successfull is to buy old well trained players (cheap guys around 10-50k $) on the market to make your team competive enough for the lowest leage level.

Step 2: Arena

Build it to medium/large stands. Keep it there. Once you get 100 Mil plus from sponsors, start upgrading to tripple multi.

Step 3: Facilities

Training/ Regeneration Facility: You don't need it because you don't have good young players to train anyway.

Sports Academy: The further the game proceeds the higher the number of players pulled into the system every week, meaning it becomes more and more difficult to pull decent prospects on lower levels (1-10). In season 2 and 3 you could pull superstars with level 5/6. It's almost impossible now, as the chance to pull talented prospects (not the quality just the chance) depends on the level of the academy. The system will even out a bit, when more teams have their academy built to level 15. Don't build it!

Education Center: You don't even need to know what staff is until your facilities reach level 10/11.

Medical Center: You wou won't have good players in foreseeable future. It doesn't matter if your players get hurt. Keep it at level 1.

Maintanance Center: Depends on arena and HR Department.

HR Department. Prime facility to build. The extra income in sponsor money will put you into position to build the other facilities.

Summary

Buy veteran players, build HR department and arena first. As the maintainance costs go up, build maintenance center. Each level of maintainance center saves 2% facility and arena costs.
Result: high income and very low costs as you don't have to maintain the other facilites and pay for staff.
Upgrade your team with veterans every now and then to keep your team competitive enough. Players that cost 100k today will cost 10k tommorrow. But keep an eye on their wages. Once you have a full arena and HR at level 12/13 only then start building the other facilities. Hire staff when your facilities reach level 10/11.

Good luck.

I'm not sure how I feel about some of his more interesting choices, but I can understand why he's doing it. I don't think you'll screw anything up if you do follow his lead. I especially love his advice about avoiding staff at all costs. Their salaries are way too high for their limited impact on crappy facilities. EDIT: I fully support his ideas. I think this is the only way to go if you're starting late. Get that Arena done asap.

Anything else needs to go here?

Bulls4ever

Mar 17, 2014
Just made the biggest purchase of my history of PPM !!!! 114M !!!

I know it may sound like penauts for most of your veterans but Im impressed I didnt go cheap this time ;)

Bought a 16yo 6/6 395 OR winger from Ukraine with top qualities
FiP: 94, Sho: 94, Blk: 89, Tec: 97, Spe: 97 and the lesser winger attributes ... Pas: 62, Agr: 69

And now I am finally sending my players to camp

suprvilce

Sep 12, 2006

I know it may sound like penauts for most of your veterans but Im impressed I didnt go cheap this time ;)

FiP: 94, Sho: 94, Blk: 89, Tec: 97, Spe: 97 and the lesser winger attributes ... Pas: 62, Agr: 69

Nice, i saw him when he was on the market. Makes me feel better about buying my right wing for 58M knowing others value wings highly as well.

Oh the irony. I get ZERO/NULL/NONE right wings for 2 1/2 seasons, i buy two, a month later i get 3 right wings from SA. Not that any of them has nearly as good Qs, but it still *****. I wonder if the same will happen when i buy a goalie next season.

Last edited:

Bulls4ever

Mar 17, 2014
I think the least valuable player type is back and probably because there are tons of them around.

Wingers got to be the 2nd least valuable beating only backs.

But that is for an average Joe .... When it comes to top quality players I think they are valuable almost as equal with exception if goalie i think that values more.

The winger i bought is top quality and I paid 14M more i set as my max :( But i think it will be worth.

If he werent on the NT team i probably would limit to 80M, In fact i almost pulled off the bidding so i could go to a cheaper one (plus allowing me to buy a goalie)

I was surprised Tubbs only went for 70M. also saw another good back from argentina not being sold for 80M costing the manager 4m on taxes.

when i bought my second goalie i got 4 from SA. but they were all crap anyways.

Nice, i saw him when he was on the market. Makes me feel better about buying my right wing for 58M knowing others value wings highly as well.

Oh the irony. I get ZERO/NULL/NONE right wings for 2 1/2 seasons, i buy two, a month later i get 3 right wings from SA. Not that any of them has nearly as good Qs, but it still *****. I wonder if the same will happen when i buy a goalie next season.

camrawrn

Apr 16, 2013

Meep.

Cory

Hockeytown
Nov 18, 2013
Michigan
Hey Cam, friendly reminder we play Tuesday in soccer. Our team strength is fairly even, we are both probably going to win today, and I only trail you by 9 points. Might want to set your tactics accordingly. :naughty:

camrawrn

Apr 16, 2013
Hey Cam, friendly reminder we play Tuesday in soccer. Our team strength is fairly even, we are both probably going to win today, and I only trail you by 9 points. Might want to set your tactics accordingly. :naughty:

I thought about setting them today just to be safe. :D Fun fact: with twelve games remaining, you are my only opponent with over 100 team strength. If I can get through you, I should be able to finish at least third. Huzzah!

tescosamoa

Dec 13, 2012
Football I play 4 dead teams in a row then its 15,4,12,6,1,2,10,3,13
If I go 9-4 I will finish with 92 pts and that should be good enough for at least 5th.
First season in II.4 I finished 14th with 46 pts, last year it was 7th with 76 pts and this year I am currently tied for 5th with 65 pts. Working in a new striker now and looking to grab one more over the next few weeks or early next season. 3 more triples to build and I have a maxed out stadium. Then I can start to build a younger team. Phase one of the project is almost complete.

Last edited:

Cory

Hockeytown
Nov 18, 2013
Michigan
I thought about setting them today just to be safe. :D Fun fact: with twelve games remaining, you are my only opponent with over 100 team strength. If I can get through you, I should be able to finish at least third. Huzzah!

Must be nice. 3 of my next 4 games are against you, Ziggy, and the Ewoks. I play Resovia as my second to last game of the season. There's still a big question mark on where I'll end up.

camrawrn

Apr 16, 2013
Well, I just bought three high quality, low (ish) overall players in handball. All of them are 15 years old, 6/6. I'm planning on buying one or two more after my players sell later this week, but then I'll be done purchasing players for awhile and I can focus on building through the draft/sports academy. I'm desperately hoping for a star prospect this season - my academy has produced a few above average players, but none of them are "great".

I need to go through my team and determine what my goals will be for this season. It's looking like I will really have to fight for a playoff spot this year. I think if I pay attention and actually spend a bit of time setting tactics and studying opponents, I can make a push for top 4. We'll see.

canucks357

Jul 17, 2009
Canada
CAN/AM Free-Entry Tourney

Did everyone here sign up?

I'm in need of 2 more hockey teams and 2 more soccer team to give us the round numbers I'd need to make this happen.

Message me ASAP please - everything is free on your end.

Bollocks, I can only make tournaments with 8, 16, 32, 64 etc. teams. I was using 12 and 16 for my calculations. Well, I can always run another tournament if we get 6 or 7 more soccer/hockey teams :)

Last edited:

Cory

Hockeytown
Nov 18, 2013
Michigan
Did everyone here sign up?

I'm in need of 2 more hockey teams and 2 more soccer team to give us the round numbers I'd need to make this happen.

Message me ASAP please - everything is free on your end.

Bollocks, I can only make tournaments with 8, 16, 32, 64 etc. teams. I was using 12 and 16 for my calculations. Well, I can always run another tournament if we get 6 or 7 more soccer/hockey teams :)

I already signed up, but I volunteer my teams to bite the bullet and play in 2 divisions if you need it. :naughty:

canucks357

Jul 17, 2009
Canada
I already signed up, but I volunteer my teams to bite the bullet and play in 2 divisions if you need it. :naughty:

Haha can't have that happen since you can't be in two tournies that take place on the same days at the same time.

Cory

Hockeytown
Nov 18, 2013
Michigan
Haha can't have that happen since you can't be in two tournies that take place on the same days at the same time.

You and your relentless logic. Next you'll be telling me the drop in my offensive rating in hockey isn't because of the training camp that I sent no starting forwards to, but because I played VH on Wednesday.

tujague

Feb 13, 2005
canucks, if you still need teams, sign me up for the tourneys.

My hockey goalie has been on a ridiculous roll lately. Well, maybe not lately. He was in camp at the beginning of the season, then had two pretty bad games (2ga on 13 shots, 4ga on 30 shots). He's allowed 5 goals in the next 11 games. He's had 7 shutouts, including 6 in a row. Some of those are bad teams, but I did knock off the 3rd, 4th & 5th best teams. Twice I was badly outshot.

My soccer season seems to have stabilized. I'm still dominating some games on the pitch, but not on the scoreboard. However, I am now winning those games instead of tying or losing. Hopefully this keeps up through the end of this miserable. I still have an outside shot at 4th place.

I'd be kicking some ass if Anne Dekker had showed up at all this season. I guess she knows that I won't be re-signing her when she hits free agency in a couple of months. Yes, I've taken to calling her a girl in the hopes of motivating her.

canucks357

Jul 17, 2009
Canada
canucks, if you still need teams, sign me up for the tourneys.

I'm torn. I either have to decline 2-3 teams from entering. Or, I have to make a whole extra division with only 8 teams and thus find 5-6 new teams in hockey and soccer. To be honest, the way these things go, teams don't sign up when they said they would and some people go inactive between registering and tourney start. Alas, I'm inclined to stand pat and use you as a sub for the vacancies that will ultimately arise.

Thanks! By the way, is your nickname after this?
http://www.tujaguesrestaurant.com/

Bulls4ever

Mar 17, 2014
if you need teams, sign me up.

I'm torn. I either have to decline 2-3 teams from entering. Or, I have to make a whole extra division with only 8 teams and thus find 5-6 new teams in hockey and soccer. To be honest, the way these things go, teams don't sign up when they said they would and some people go inactive between registering and tourney start. Alas, I'm inclined to stand pat and use you as a sub for the vacancies that will ultimately arise.

Thanks! By the way, is your nickname after this?
http://www.tujaguesrestaurant.com/

Bulls4ever

Mar 17, 2014
2 days left for Sponsors Offers!!

General and Media combined I am hoping for a 250M offer. But probably it will be around 220M I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad