Post-Game Talk: Powerplay continues to struggle but Panthers down Sabres 3-2 in OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Reddit handled the Cousins hit as expected

IMG_1887.jpeg
IMG_1889.jpeg
IMG_1890.jpeg

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Best game by Okposo so far, even with his small sample size.

I want the following 4th line though: Lomberg-Stenlund-Lorentz/Cousins (when Verhaege comes back). Most speed and physicality we can put together. And Lorentz deserves it, one of our best players over the last games.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Best game by Okposo so far, even with his small sample size.

I want the following 4th line though: Lomberg-Stenlund-Lorentz/Cousins (when Verhaege comes back). Most speed and physicality we can put together. And Lorentz deserves it, one of our best players over the last games.
Honestly with Swaggy back and Cousins on the 2nd line, I expect the 4th line to be Lomberg Stenlund Erod, Rhino moves to the 3rd line.

That gives us a solid lineup and still have Cousins and ERod to move around when required.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Panthers will most likely play Toronto.

Situations in which The Panthers will play Tampa instead:

1. Panthers lose in OT to Toronto and Boston goes 0-2-0 in their final two games.

2. Panthers win vs Toronto and Boston goes 0-2-0 or 0-1-1 in their final two games.

I am still rooting for one of those two scenarios, not because I think Tampa will be an easier out than Toronto, but just because I think it'll be a much more fun series.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Honestly with Swaggy back and Cousins on the 2nd line, I expect the 4th line to be Lomberg Stenlund Erod, Rhino moves to the 3rd line.

That gives us a solid lineup and still have Cousins and ERod to move around when required.

And what about starting Carter on the 4th with Tommy boy and Lorentz ?

Those two can give Swaggy some room on the ice… Not sure they can get him the puck, but that way we don’t mess with what the top-3 lines have been cooking lately !

Also can go back to cheat-code line with Carter along Bennett and Chucky…

Don’t see Paul breaking Reinhart and Barkov, even if he would have a great argument about it and Samson would probably be down for it !!

It’s fun to have options for once instead of just wondering how we will be able to shelter Duclair… :D

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Talking to some Leaf fans last night. They actually value Matthews getting 70 goals on Wednesday more than they care about the playoffs.

No joke. I couldn't believe my ears.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
And what about starting Carter on the 4th with Tommy boy and Lorentz ?

Those two can give Swaggy some room on the ice… Not sure they can get him the puck, but that way we don’t mess with what the top-3 lines have been cooking lately !

Also can go back to cheat-code line with Carter along Bennett and Chucky…

Don’t see Paul breaking Reinhart and Barkov, even if he would have a great argument about it and Samson would probably be down for it !!

It’s fun to have options for once instead of just wondering how we will be able to shelter Duclair… :D
tank looks way better on the right side which limits stuff, id like reino on the third but hes money (literally) with barkov

Would love if AM has a great game vs us just to get too cocky for the playoffs

I see it all the time with the nfl equivalent cowboys lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad