GDT: Post-Game: Wild @ Blues 1/27/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPMaximus

Apr 29, 2011
at least we got the loser point, its a miracle we didnt get our ***** kicked this game

VICTORY :P

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
better than i thought we'd do based on our last effort vs Detroit.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Another wide open net goal, that's 5 of the 10 goals Backstrom has allow by my count.

It's ridiculous how many goals Suter has been on the ice for.

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
Suter is the least of our problems, he'll eventually be fine, it's in goal, depth on D and upfront in lines 2-4 that have so many issues to fix right now it's frustrating.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Played better than the last couple games. Taking the Blues to OT is no small feat. It shows progress...still can be better though.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
This loss is on yeo. Absolutely brutal coaching! Playing Cullen and Seto there? wtf? Why not Granlund? he has outplayed them both. 3rd line +- looks really good.

Jarick

Doing Nothing
To be honest after the Blues got their 4th goal I got up and left. What a garbage game by the Wild. Suter looks horrible in the defensive end. Just useless. Parise is ****ing amazing. Heatley and Koivu are playing okay. The rest of the forwards didn't show up to play again.

If I were Yeo, I'd be tearing the paint off the walls and scratching some guys for the next game. Zucker and Coyle cannot be worse than Cullen and Setoguchi. If those guys aren't looking over their shoulders, they sure as hell should be in for a surprise.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Last goal is completely on Brodziak, getting and then giving away the puck in the slot? Yeah...not good.

Dampland

Mar 14, 2011
Gainfully Employed
goalie is left out to dry by Suter, and you guys blame Backs. WTH?

Suter is horrible ... 5 games in and he is already -6 I've seen nothing by him YET this year. He better get his ***** together or he will quickly be labled as biggest bust FA signing since Gomez.

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
Sigh:shakehead

We should have had that one. We really should have had that one. Way way too many sloppy plays by too many people...

I hope Yeo rips into the guys a little. They need to wake the **** up, put a little more effort in, and quit stopping on plays after the puck has gone by.

I liked Parise, Brodin and Stoner.

Suter is a great d man. Unfortunately, he seems to be a little too passive at times and seems to quit on plays too frequently. He needs to stop this, like now.

Just about everyone pissed me off to varying degrees.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
So we added a top-ten pick and the grand prize UFA at both forward and defense. This off-season was a GM's dream come true and we got everything you could possible ask for to make a team better.

...so how are we still so comically bad at ice hockey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany