WJC: Poll : The Odds Of The World Juniors Happening???

The Odds Of The World Juniors Happening???

• Total voters

LFCTML

Nov 29, 2019
Realistically probably around 98%.
As certain as anything in the world right now. If you still don't think this is happening, I'm not sure what to tell you lol. People said the same things about the NHL bubble.

Reactions: Faterson

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Realistically probably around 98%.
As certain as anything in the world right now. If you still don't think this is happening, I'm not sure what to tell you lol. People said the same things about the NHL bubble.
I'm skeptical but I did go from 15% to 60%.

It's nice to hear all the kids are in the bubble. That's a positive. It will be a long 4 days for them.

Last edited:

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
You really think they are all flying from Europe to Canada to find out the tournament wont happen? All are self isolated now and have to be tested negative before they can enter the bubble.
In this current world situation it may happen. A lot of people in same plaine and I heard there was some journalists as well..

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
In this current world situation it may happen. A lot of people in same plaine and I heard there was some journalists as well..
Some people are reading into that too much.

They are all tested often, isolated into their normal groups, and cleanliness standards have got to be sky high on the planes.

Like its a realisticly safe scenario by any standard.

garbageteam

Jan 7, 2010
I mean, at the time it was posted there was an outside chance of a culmination of freak events totally derailing the tournament so I gave it 90-95% and stand by the original assessment, but the guys saying less than 80 were totally out to lunch

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
My 15% prediction rate is looking foolish - to put it mildly.

Sooooooo happy to be wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad