Pokemon Go thread #4

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
Alright I'm not too sure how it works but I'm assuming Wednesday we should set a time up to send each other gifts (assuming we send some tomorrow to get to 1 day?) and that way we can pop lucky eggs and get 100K exp instead of 50k?

I'm CCMursaat

But maybe I'm wrong. I'll try searching tomorrow.
Looks like it’ll trigger when I send a gift tomorrow. I’ll PM you when to pop the egg?

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Pogo updated or they did something with that other game. New stops came online in my area which resulted in 3 new gyms.

The new stop became the gym.

I know this is odd because the one stop I submitted about 3 years ago and it was too close to another, so only became a portal in Ingress.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Pogo updated or they did something with that other game. New stops came online in my area which resulted in 3 new gyms.

The new stop became the gym.

I know this is odd because the one stop I submitted about 3 years ago and it was too close to another, so only became a portal in Ingress.

Cool, they seemed to add a couple around my area too.

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
Which one of you folks is Korvelah? We have 1 day until we’re best friends, PM me so we can coordinate lucky eggs. JSkizzman.

wingsnut19

Apr 9, 2007
Which one of you folks is Korvelah? We have 1 day until we’re best friends, PM me so we can coordinate lucky eggs. JSkizzman.
That's me, I'm not too worried about the XP. If I haven't sent you a gift, I will now and then you can open it whenever.

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
Thread is kinda dead but lots of players pissed at Niantic...

1. The entire remote raid fiasco. Not only did they pull the remote raid passes from 1 coin bundles, but also give no sort of discount on buying multiple passes anymore. A lot of people are very angry.

2. Go Fest 2022. $20 CAD and didn't seem to have much of a shiny boost, with people saying they played HOURS and ended up with 0-3 shinies, while non-ticket players had better luck. The spawn pools were complete filler for the most part, which makes the lack of shinies even worse. In Niantic's defense, you're also paying to get a ton of goodies - incubators, lucky eggs, lures, poffins, rare candies, XP, regional and event Pokemon, a mythical, and a bunch of raid passes for tomorrow. But of course, it's hard not to feel let down.

Draft Guru

Feb 27, 2002
Long Island
Played Go Fest. Shiny rates were awful. Spent quite a lot of money on this game over the years, so I can probably be considered a whale. But $15 was terrible value for this flagship event, IMO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad