Cowboy82nd
Germanpanther
Mogo

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Bump.

Only two games left before we need new thread starters, so, for those masochists still playing and watching this team, it’s time for a new round of sign ups:

Pukboy5kroner

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Bump.

Only two games left before we need new thread starters, so, for those masochists still playing and watching this team, it’s time for a new round of sign ups:

Pukboy5kroner

Germanpanther left open
Mogo left open
FlaPnthrsPunk left open

Okay with back to back Games its going pretty fast.
But i want to bring in a prosposal already for next Year. Since the sing up Thread beginning of the Season is longer then during the Season. My Proposal is easy, we make one big list in the beginning of the Season and continueing the Season. No matter that maybe the one or another dont pick during the Season, but for the most time first pick Barkov or trocheck always a good Choice. And when we continue the first Sign Up Thread we dont have to reopen or bring up the Sign Up after 4 Weeks.

So when with list is over with Punk.
restart everything with the List befor
Pukboy5kroner
Pumacon
Ghoste
SoupyFIN
Optimus Reim
Cowboy82nd
Germanpanther
Mogo
FlaPnthrsPunk

Reactions: Pukboy5kroner

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Germanpanther left open
Mogo left open
FlaPnthrsPunk left open

Okay with back to back Games its going pretty fast.
But i want to bring in a prosposal already for next Year. Since the sing up Thread beginning of the Season is longer then during the Season. My Proposal is easy, we make one big list in the beginning of the Season and continueing the Season. No matter that maybe the one or another dont pick during the Season, but for the most time first pick Barkov or trocheck always a good Choice. And when we continue the first Sign Up Thread we dont have to reopen or bring up the Sign Up after 4 Weeks.

So when with list is over with Punk.
restart everything with the List befor
Pukboy5kroner
Pumacon
Ghoste
SoupyFIN
Optimus Reim
Cowboy82nd
Germanpanther
Mogo
FlaPnthrsPunk

I thought of that, but, as the season rolls on, I’ve noticed that a good deal of those playing at the beginning of the year quit within the first month if things go bad. And, being Panther fans, things tend to go bad.

Pukboy5kroner
German Panther

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Pukboy5kroner
GermanPanther
SoupyFIN

Pumacon is still to pick during the current list btw, due to the cancelled Bruins game.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
I thought of that, but, as the season rolls on, I’ve noticed that a good deal of those playing at the beginning of the year quit within the first month if things go bad. And, being Panther fans, things tend to go bad.

But you can say the current 9 People from the List before still play the Game. And i was also wondering why people doesnt pick till the end of Season and quit during it. Cause its all for fun, or its belong that the bets Picks are mostly picked in the first Hour after that you must have more luck to get some more Points.
So for those who play to win they must pick in the Point Game early, for those who play for fun it doesnt matter. Does that mean quitting during Season in the Point Game could be come from not able to win the Season?

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Puma said he wanted to hold onto that pick for when the game is rescheduled.
Idk if it should work that way, since the games are meant to be randomly assigned. That to me sounds like specifically picking which game you want.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Idk if it should work that way, since the games are meant to be randomly assigned. That to me sounds like specifically picking which game you want.
Lol That's fine. FIgure it was just a re-scheduling of the game, so why not apply it to my pick too.

No worries though. I can go first next game then go random from there

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Lol That's fine. FIgure it was just a re-scheduling of the game, so why not apply it to my pick too.

No worries though. I can go first next game then go random from there
It's not purely my decision to make though, I just tried to apply the rules and spirit of the points game to this scenario. It's an unprecedented situation, since we haven't had a Panthers game cancelled during the time the points game has been held.

Maybe the creator @Big Bjugs can chime in?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad