Points Game Sign Up Thread - OPEN

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Before we cycle the same seven names above, I'd like to leave this open for some of those who play consistently but might have missed this thread. So, if you'd like to sign up and haven't add your name to this list:

cowboy82nd
Mogo
Pumacon
SoupyFIN
I am not exposed
germanpanther
Pukboy5kroner

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Before we cycle the same seven names above, I'd like to leave this open for some of those who play consistently but might have missed this thread. So, if you'd like to sign up and haven't add your name to this list:

cowboy82nd
Mogo
Pumacon
SoupyFIN
I am not exposed
germanpanther
Pukboy5kroner
Yeah, I think that's a good idea. I'll keep making the thread without the first pick to avoid the mess that was the old system, when 5 guys made a thread at 1 pm lol.

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Yeah, I think that's a good idea. I'll keep making the thread without the first pick to avoid the mess that was the old system, when 5 guys made a thread at 1 pm lol.

If you look at the first post, I added the first seven names, so we can keep going through them with the hope that others join in.

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
So is this for 1st pick? Sorry my first year of actively doing points game.

Yeah, it is. Just add your name to the list.

We used to have a more open system where anyone could start the points game threads, but that led to unnecessary bickering and time zone issues.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Pukboy5kroner
SoupyFIN
Ghoste
Optimus Reim
Benched
Pumacon
FlaPnthrsPunk
Cowboy82nd