Playoffs Watch

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
There is only one possible way for this to end.

Wings win in the shootout, Boston scores in the last second of OT.

It's happening.

worst part about that is the wings still wouldn't be eliminated yet. may have to wait until after sunday's game between the flyers and islanders depending on what philly does on saturday

I want this thing to be over either way tomorrow

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
giphy.gif

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
All I will remember is that guy that was so happy he called the Bruins missing the playoffs last year and thought we were 2 for this year

Yemack

Oct 30, 2007
Bruins were serenaded with boo birds when they gathered at the center ice to lift the stick after the game. and I say they totally deserve that. 6-1? **** that.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
YAY??? Disappointing season for the Wings (Level of Effort), no doubt! Hopefully things change starting in Game 1

Classicnamesup

MVP Backhand Slapper
Sep 13, 2013
Guru Meditation
Bruins were serenaded with boo birds when they gathered at the center ice to lift the stick after the game. and I say they totally deserve that. 6-1? **** that.
Disappointing game to top off a disappointing season for them. The only difference is the wings were on the road and the tie break.

Both teams have a lot to be disappointed about but one has another week before they have to dwell on it.

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
Disappointing game to top off a disappointing season for them. The only difference is the wings were on the road and the tie break.

Both teams have a lot to be disappointed about but one has another week before they have to dwell on it.

even more frustrating for bruins fans is that they have collapsed 2 years in a row now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad