GDT: Playoffs 2022 WCQF Game 3 | Preds vs Avalanche 5/7 330PM Dont Stop Believing Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShagDaddy

Nov 24, 2021
The Boro
Found a picture of Ingram in the wild. BE16A496-8BAD-4E16-B150-4F8439E3D6D7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Legionnaire11

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
So your metric is meaningless and ignores handedness. OK. You dislike Kunin, get it. The he does nothing part falls apart.
You’re just arguing about a bunch of stuff I didn’t say? Where did I say Kunin does nothing? I said I don’t understand why he’s stapled onto the second line. Sorry that you can’t handle someone disagreeing with you on something.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Well we survived a few more minutes than last time, maybe in Game 4, we can survive the whole 1st period!

Dunno, I’m sensing a blowout in this game. A not with us winning.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
You’re just arguing about a bunch of stuff I didn’t say? Where did I say Kunin does nothing? I said I don’t understand why he’s stapled onto the second line. Sorry that you can’t handle someone disagreeing with you on something.
People disagree with me all the time... read through your entire season of posts about Kunin and note the overall message. I've mentioned why he IS on the 2nd line ... while Jeannot is on the 1st today when we break up the Herd (a line that as a whole has been damned effective similar to JOFA 4 years ago).

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
People disagree with me all the time... read through your entire season of posts about Kunin and note the overall message. I've mentioned why he IS on the 2nd line ... while Jeannot is on the 1st today when we break up the Herd (a line that as a whole has been damned effective similar to JOFA 4 years ago).

I think you’re conflating my opinion on Kunin with others? Find a post where I say he’s useless or been scratched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad