OT: Playoff Push Avatars - Make your requests!

Abe Vukota

Free 2ndGenIslander
Jul 23, 2007
b9CwKVB.gif
nextBCK.gif

You found the perfect quote for Nihilist Brock.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Guys, I have a job and a family. I'll make avatars, I just don't always have time to open Photoshop and start making them. There's nothing personal.

The Pulock one was a little sarcasm based on a post made by the requester of the avatar. There's parody involved in that one, just a little inside humor, I guess... Just a fun dig at him. I have it on my list to change his to his request.

Also, this as far from cynicism as you can get. If anything, it's poking fun at the cynicism often exhibited on these boards. We're Isles fans. If we can't laugh at ourselves, we can't laugh at anything. I do understand that this type of humor isn't for everyone. It's dry and some people don't like that. I get it. That's why I wanted it put up for vote rather than having a couple prominent posters decide.

I will get to everyone's unless I straight up forget. I do, however, reserve the right to deny the guy who asked for "The Frans". I mean, come on.

You can just change the quote I dont really care.

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
For Pulock... how about "Strait to the press box". Or "Strait to the meetings". "He's no Strait"

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
We should have one of the whining from Rangers fans that they have to play Pittsburgh. Geez, they are unbearable with that. I can't stand Capuano, but that was an epic troll job on the Rangers yesterday. Their fans cared more about the game than we did. So funny.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
RDC,can you still make a Frans Nielsen avatar? I don't care what you put as the line.

SLAPSHOT723

QU! Bobcats!
Jan 14, 2008
Long Island/NYC
www.nhl.com
Something about his beard or his wonderful personality?

I always think of the Seinfeld 'Low Talker' episode when Leddy is being interviewed. Something around his beard is obvious. Maybe something about the snaggletooth or something?

:laugh: One of my favorite Seinfeld moments. I do a perfect impression of "But I don't wanna be a pirate!" My favorite Seinfeld episode is the Chinese restaurant.

How about "Dollar Shave Club Ambassador"?

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
We should have one of the whining from Rangers fans that they have to play Pittsburgh. Geez, they are unbearable with that. I can't stand Capuano, but that was an epic troll job on the Rangers yesterday. Their fans cared more about the game than we did. So funny.

Angry Rags kid!!!!

Dishface

Registered Jerk
Sep 27, 2013
Kenosha, WI
If anyone wants to make an avatar similar to your style with #HFCanes bandwagon related, that'll be appreciated since I can't work magic like y'all can. If not, I'll just stick with what y'all got made already.

Thanks!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad