Playoff Games Schedule

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
SPG said:
Make sure you're downloading the league files from the playoff page. If you have been, make sure to load the hfnhlPLF (File > Load > hfnhlPLF) version of the files in your GM editor. I just downloaded the league files and checked in my GM editor and Karpovtsev is listed as injured and it won't allow me to dress him. That's the only thing I could think of that would be causing the problem...

Games around 7:00 EDT tonight. Drew will be taking the reigns back after tonight's games. Good luck everyone!

THAT'S why it wasn't working.

Wow, the GM is clueless, but the team comes through anyway.

Thanks!

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Dammit....I downloaded the files from the playoff page....I get the same result.

Can you put Houlder in at "D" on the third pairing and move Salvador to the 2nd pair?

Sorry

Sep 23, 2005
Hamilton
SPG said:
Make sure you're downloading the league files from the playoff page. If you have been, make sure to load the hfnhlPLF (File > Load > hfnhlPLF) version of the files in your GM editor. I just downloaded the league files and checked in my GM editor and Karpovtsev is listed as injured and it won't allow me to dress him. That's the only thing I could think of that would be causing the problem...

Games around 7:00 EDT tonight. Drew will be taking the reigns back after tonight's games. Good luck everyone!

I just got the files off the site, and they say that I'm 0-2 in the playoffs.

I am not changing my lines, so I plan to just leave the ones from Round 1 on Yahoo, but something is definately up with those files I think....

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Wild GM said:
Dammit....I downloaded the files from the playoff page....I get the same result.

Can you put Houlder in at "D" on the third pairing and move Salvador to the 2nd pair?

Sorry

If the lines file are continuing to act up, please be sure to indicate your correct lines in a text file so that Sean (or Drew) only has to look in one place for instructions.

Thanks!

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
hockeyisgod said:
I just got the files off the site, and they say that I'm 0-2 in the playoffs.

I am not changing my lines, so I plan to just leave the ones from Round 1 on Yahoo, but something is definately up with those files I think....

I don't know what the problem is, Dave. I downloaded the files from the site and loaded them into GM Editor programs on two different PCs and they both list you as 4-2 (and both instances have had Karpovtsev hurt for the Wild in Greg's case).

Can other GMs have a look (even if they arent changing lines) and check out and see how things look?

I am going to point the league files link from the main site to the exact same location and the the Playoff page link to avoid confusion.

:dunno:

Sep 23, 2005
Hamilton
SPG said:
I don't know what the problem is, Dave. I downloaded the files from the site and loaded them into GM Editor programs on two different PCs and they both list you as 4-2 (and both instances have had Karpovtsev hurt for the Wild in Greg's case).

Can other GMs have a look (even if they arent changing lines) and check out and see how things look?

I am going to remove the league files link from the main site and leave just the Playoff page link to avoid confusion.

Yea I'm not sure, I'm not blaming you at all, my lines should be good to go for tonight, plus I have added a text file to Yahoo!

Maybe its my computer being stupid, which is entirely possible.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
hockeyisgod said:
Yea I'm not sure, I'm not blaming you at all, my lines should be good to go for tonight, plus I have added a text file to Yahoo!

Maybe its my computer being stupid, which is entirely possible.

I know you're not blaming me, no worries :)

I'm just confused by the whole thing.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
hockeyisgod said:
You sure did. But I dont know what happened, since the scores are no where to be found. :cry:

They're up now, although the schedule link needs to be updated to round 2. If you manually edit the url, replacing the 1 with a 2, you can see last night's games.

All very close games - it should be an exciting round!

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Schedule link updated to point to Round 2.

FYI- Drew will be taking over the simming starting tonight. I'll be checking in, but not as much as I have been. For the next two rounds if the schedule is showing for the previous round, just change the # in the address.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
SPG said:
Schedule link updated to point to Round 2.

FYI- Drew will be taking over the simming starting tonight. I'll be checking in, but not as much as I have been. For the next two rounds if the schedule is showing for the previous round, just change the # in the address.

Thanks! Great job, indeed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad