Speculation: Playoff Avatars!: Request yours inside

What should our playoff avatar theme be?

• Spirit of ‘88

Votes: 40 32.3%
  • Rick and Morty

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Spider man

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Cangi

Votes: 48 38.7%
  • Wrestling

Votes: 12 9.7%
  • Gordon Ramsey

Votes: 13 10.5%
  • All the memes

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • Anime

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Other (write in)

Votes: 8 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
would i be able to get my Stevens beating the crap out of Tucker avatar in this format. here is the image

0_9E79JlU9sxjuK98Q._grande.jpeg

ezgif-4-ef811656c8.gif

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Not sure if very difficult (though I'm guessing it's time consuming), but is it possible to do an animated avatar of just one part of the video here?

I'd love the snip around :18-.22 where Hall bangs the boards then hits Wood like "Let's go!" If it's super sped up from cutting frames that totally works. If not possible no biggie, I just like that part of the vid.

GameSeven

ἢ τὰς ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς
Jan 11, 2008
I had some stuff come up tonight, but will continue on any unanswered requests tomorrow so if you don't see any reply shortly, I'm still planning on following up requests tomorrow and after.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Not sure if very difficult (though I'm guessing it's time consuming), but is it possible to do an animated avatar of just one part of the video here?

I'd love the snip around :18-.22 where Hall bangs the boards then hits Wood like "Let's go!" If it's super sped up from cutting frames that totally works. If not possible no biggie, I just like that part of the vid.

I gave it a quick try but I really had to scale it down to get it under the 50k size limit. I tried reducing the frame rate more, but you lose the motion of him slamming his stick.

Ztwu0lG.gif

Maybe someone with more skills knows can get it better?

Reactions: mtnet

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
I gave it a quick try but I really had to scale it down to get it under the 50k size limit. I tried reducing the frame rate more, but you lose the motion of him slamming his stick.

Ztwu0lG.gif

Maybe someone with more skills knows can get it better?

Thanks!

Yeah I figured the size limit would be a challenge on this one

Going with it

HischieR13

Mar 16, 2009
Strong Island
so I don't post much and ive never actually used a playoff avatar in the 10ish years ive had an account. possible someone can make me one with nico at the draft putting on the devils jersey?

GameSeven

ἢ τὰς ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς
Jan 11, 2008
so I don't post much and ive never actually used a playoff avatar in the 10ish years ive had an account. possible someone can make me one with nico at the draft putting on the devils jersey?
If this isn't the pic you want, send me an update with a link to a pic or other source.
1CauuQO.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad