Playoff Avatars? Playoff avatars. THERE IS NO NEED TO CLAIM DIBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Ugh... can't figure out how to get the animation on the .gif working when I upload the file to my profile. What am I missing here?

It won't play if the file size is >20kb.

Upload your gif here: http://ezgif.com/optimize/

Once uploaded (takes 2 seconds) it will tell you the size of the file and give you various options for optimizing it. Typically a light lossy optimization will reduce the file size enough, but you can check and if necessary try again. Once you have a suitably sized gif, upload that gif to imgur (ezgif only temporarily hosts its files) and then copy the imgur url to your avatar.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I'd like to make more of the 300-style avatars, but I can't seem to find any more good images with a dude getting stabbed or decapitated or otherwise killed. Anyone able to find any good ones?

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
It won't play if the file size is >20kb.

Upload your gif here: http://ezgif.com/optimize/

Once uploaded (takes 2 seconds) it will tell you the size of the file and give you various options for optimizing it. Typically a light lossy optimization will reduce the file size enough, but you can check and if necessary try again. Once you have a suitably sized gif, upload that gif to imgur (ezgif only temporarily hosts its files) and then copy the imgur url to your avatar.

Super Duper! Thanks AS!

It is working right? Right?

Mr Lebowski

Go Flames
Feb 18, 2014
Toronto
I'd like to make more of the 300-style avatars, but I can't seem to find any more good images with a dude getting stabbed or decapitated or otherwise killed. Anyone able to find any good ones?

couldn't find any.

I couldn't create a gif it but I had Wideman's reaction gif after the meme guy by the computer saying WE MAKE PLOFFS? If anyone wants to do something with that feel free.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Super Duper! Thanks AS!

It is working right? Right?

Yup! Looks good!

JdbD5cK.gif

T6R4HYa.gif

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
Everyone knows our GDTs are going to induce epileptic seizures with all the added GIFs right?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Wasnt PDO a stat the flames actually excelled in this season though

That's not how people interpret it, though. If you have a high PDO, it means you're getting lucky and the law of averages is about to kick you in the ass. That is, assuming that every shot is the same (which is what advanced stats are all about these days).

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
looking good AS

I love love love the fact you put in the lego logo II made

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
couldn't find any.

I couldn't create a gif it but I had Wideman's reaction gif after the meme guy by the computer saying WE MAKE PLOFFS? If anyone wants to do something with that feel free.

I had a hell of a time getting the file size low enough, so the quality is a little less than normal:

FLnFy6n.gif
yKkyoRY.gif

xMatMcC

Jun 27, 2014
NL
Can anybody help me out and let me know how to use this as my profile picture? I'm on an IPhone so that may be the problem! Cheers guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad