Playoff Avatars? Playoff avatars. THERE IS NO NEED TO CLAIM DIBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

St Wardo

Registered Prophet
Oct 16, 2013
New Brunswick
Guys, my idea would be that a bunch of us contribute whatever we can, but we stick to one format (ie a 3-frame gif with each frame lasting 1 second) and all the avatars have the same final frame. The first frame would be some kind of set-up text, the second frame the funny image, and the third frame the closer with "PLOFFS '15."

I can probably contribute a few along the lines of my 300 photoshops from earlier in the season, but I will have to wait until the weekend. I know II will be able to contribute and UC definitely has some skills.

If you guys think this is a good idea, say so and someone throw up what should be the third frame! "Ploffs '15" obviously needs to be on there.

I like the idea of some 3-frame gifs! I won't be able to help make them though, I suck with photoshop

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Guys, my idea would be that a bunch of us contribute whatever we can, but we stick to one format (ie a 3-frame gif with each frame lasting 1 second) and all the avatars have the same final frame. The first frame would be some kind of set-up text, the second frame the funny image, and the third frame the closer with "PLOFFS '15."

I can probably contribute a few along the lines of my 300 photoshops from earlier in the season, but I will have to wait until the weekend. I know II will be able to contribute and UC definitely has some skills.

If you guys think this is a good idea, say so and someone throw up what should be the third frame! "Ploffs '15" obviously needs to be on there.

Yeah, I agree with this. Let's finalize some ideas and I can help roll out some avatars this weekend.

TheGaudfather, do you have that PLOFFS logo just on its own?

Last edited:

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011

I concur with this.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
I like the idea of some 3-frame gifs! I won't be able to help make them though, I suck with photoshop

Can just take three/four slides, and pop them into an online gif maker too.

http://gifmaker.me/ (an example)

Even I can do that.

Here's an awful version of the Ploffs Logo

34g7wif.png

Last edited:

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
Could we do like a pic of St. Wardo holding pizza, then next frame "In St. Wardo (TM) we trust" then common frame?

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Just to condense it, I think we could overlay the Ploffs logo over the Flames logo for the final frame.
I considered that, but I wanted a Go Flames Go piece.

In hindsight I will likely correct the text, putting it on one frame. And possibly with a pizza background, or white text on a black background to keep it the same (and within my limited skillset, I'm working with paint here)

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I considered that, but I wanted a Go Flames Go piece.

In hindsight I will likely correct the text, putting it on one frame. And possibly with a pizza background, or white text on a black background to keep it the same (and within my limited skillset, I'm working with paint here)

How about this:

TsBIjnh.png

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I like it, but can we get II's Flames brick background instead? I like the idea of incorporating our LEGO rebuild theme into it, cause we're still in year 2 and we have a bit of a ways to go :D

I'll see what I can do. Might need II to post his original Lego Flames background for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad