Playoff Avatars? Playoff avatars. THERE IS NO NEED TO CLAIM DIBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Well let's all just rock St Wardo!??? Someone photoshop PLOFFS 15' in there though.. Literally an army of St Wardos, let's do it

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Outside looking in, so take my perspective with a grain of salt.

I nearly died laughing seeing all the pizza posts in your GDT. You've gotta go with a pizza theme, please.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Yeah this gets my vote too. Maybe a few different variations with different punchlines.

That works, if someone can make 3-4 St Wardo variations? With quotes like "ploffs 15", "Unsustainable", etc.. Than everyone can just grab the one they like, nice and simple, yet awesome

Aug 3, 2010
If I'm reading this correctly, no dibs on players, just grab one you like?

That is correct. I'm not going to make an avatar for every prospect and player on contract so there's simply not enough avatars to go around to be claiming them individually.

Plus, everyone gets their favourite player. :)

St Wardo

Registered Prophet
Oct 16, 2013
New Brunswick
That is correct. I'm not going to make an avatar for every prospect and player on contract so there's simply not enough avatars to go around to be claiming them individually.

I_like_it.jpg

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary

That's actually fair. I like it. Who cares if multiple ppl have the same player? It's the playoffs baby! Enjoy it however you please!

Mr Lebowski

Go Flames
Feb 18, 2014
Toronto
I'd prefer not to have player specific avatars but if they are and you can call it I call dibs on

1. Hiller
if taken
2. Jooris

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Perhaps we should ask the outside fan bases :laugh:

I think a pizza theme would have HF laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad