Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Try this one:

cDFQbdI.gif

Awesome, thanks Anglesmith, works great. :D

Aug 3, 2010
First page updated with currently existing non-specifically requested avatars.
I figure that there's already a Playoff Bandwagon" thread on the main boards - if other fanbases / if you want to post your bandwagon avatar, maybe you can do it there?

I'll be releasing my roster sets tonight.

Aug 3, 2010
I just call 'em as I see 'em, folks. If you turn a non-animated avatar into an animated one, then you get credit. Not sure if it needs to be discussed beyond that.

Mods - Is it possible for you to make a placeholder post as post #2? I think I'll have too many avatars to fit into the OP with the inclusion of my set. If not, I'll be tempted to make a second thread where I will have the appropriate number of placeholder posts in place.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I just call 'em as I see 'em, folks. If you turn a non-animated avatar into an animated one, then you get credit. Not sure if it needs to be discussed beyond that.

Again, though. Calculon had that as his animated gif already, and I just posted it in this thread after subbing the retro logo for the lego one.

Aug 3, 2010
Oh, just saw it.

What you're asking for is beyond my power as far as I know. :(

Can we hijack RaginStajan's post? :laugh: I'll do the code for it, I just don't want to have to create a new thread. I have like 60 avatars to post...

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Can we hijack RaginStajan's post? :laugh: I'll do the code for it, I just don't want to have to create a new thread. I have like 60 avatars to post...
I tried, it failed.

Create two or three posts here, I'll try and get them on page 1 somehow.

If not, we'll link the images instead of displaying them, while using the new threads as the gallery. Or something. Using mod voodoo. Or witchcraft.

Actually, make a new thread, and I'll lock / sticky it. Just include links to the images so people can easily copypasta into their user control panel.

Aug 3, 2010
I tried, it failed.

Create two or three posts here, I'll try and get them on page 1 somehow.

If not, we'll link the images instead of displaying them, while using the new threads as the gallery. Or something. Using mod voodoo. Or witchcraft.

Actually, make a new thread, and I'll lock / sticky it. Just include links to the images so people can easily copypasta into their user control panel.

Deal. :laugh:
Not done them yet but they'll be up this evening.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Couldn't you just edit RS's #2 post with more of the avatars? Or maybe RS would be willing to on his own, he is a pretty good guy despite not having a new format avatar :sarcasm:

Aug 3, 2010
Day 7... still waiting for Signature's batch of avatars. :p:

I'd never be tardy about making avatars. :sarcasm:

Only the best avatars arrive late, and fashionably so. Iggy would know. ;)

They're actually finished, but I'm working on the downsizing for the plebes Tier 2 regular poster avatar limits. Should be done in an hour or so.
There's a reason why I generally stick with only doing let's say, the Olympic avatars. I love making these but I hate making these, especially frequently (AKA every season.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad