Playoff Avatars - Available Avatars in post #65

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Busted. Better yet "Pominville useless player" "More points than Parise" Busted

Busted is what he asked for, busted is what I give.

You only gave half the line of what he asked for though, that first line is very important if you are going to call it Busted.

Pominville useless player
More points than Parise
Busted

With only the More points than Parise line, it then becomes confirmed because that's a fact.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
ilcsNVG.gif

KmbvBwT.gif

:laugh: Thank you so much bro :)

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
You only gave half the line of what he asked for though, that first line is very important if you are going to call it Busted.

Pominville useless player
More points than Parise
Busted

With only the More points than Parise line, it then becomes confirmed because that's a fact.

I see now what he meant, but it was confusing. I'm looking at it from a way where the template is Frame 2 = text, Frame 3 = Image, Frame 4 = Confirmed/Busted. That scenario throws a curveball where he wanted two text frames, but only said "Pominville useless player" "More points than Parise".

g8OjtYm.gif

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
I see now what he meant, but it was confusing. I'm looking at it from a way where the template is Frame 2 = text, Frame 3 = Image, Frame 4 = Confirmed/Busted. That scenario throws a curveball where he wanted two text frames, but only said "Pominville useless player" "More points than Parise".

g8OjtYm.gif

Thanks

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN

g8OjtYm.gif
No worries, I was just trying to help clarify... you're doing awesome work again btw! Thanks!

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I was thinking more of something like this.

1992017.jpg

Play on the whole, you guys making us look like dumbasses in 03.
Hmmm...

Myth: Beaten by the Wild in the 2003 Playoffs? Jump on Wild Bandwagon in 2017 playoffs!
Confirmed!

Or...

Myth: Can't beat'em in 2003? Join them in 2017!
Confirmed!
Awesome idea TaLoN, maybe use this photo insted tho :laugh:

9isMyaZ.png
LOLZ! Even better! Nicely done! Especially nice touch having him rock'in the Wild bling!

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
Hmmm...

Myth: Beaten by the Wild in the 2003 Playoffs? Jump on Wild Bandwagon in 2017 playoffs!
Confirmed!

Or...

Myth: Can't beat'em in 2003? Join them in 2017!
Confirmed!

LOLZ! Even better! Nicely done! Especially nice touch having him rock'in the Wild bling!

Lol both work. Or even the first quote you said. I like all of em hahaha

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Lol both work. Or even the first quote you said. I like all of em hahaha

If it were me, I'd go with the Vancouver Bling-child! Looks too epic not to use! :laugh:

Just CI showing why he was the steal of the HFCanes Badnwagon draft!

Canuck fans would never jump onto the Wild Bandwagon
Busted:
9isMyaZ.png

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
if we make the stanley cup final and play against montreal

i am changing my avatar to the the later but making it about justin williams and saku koivu :laugh:

(i am the *worst*)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad