Value of: Players on your team you wouldn't trade for the 2019 1st OA

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
For a team lacking high end forwards and weak at center after Aho one would think Pesce for Hughes and sign Faulk makes perfect sense
I watch every Canes game. I think Pesce is a better defender than Slavin. He is not as spectacular because he doesn’t have to recover to correct for his mistakes like Slavin has to sometimes. If I KNEW Hughes was going to be as good as they say, then yes, I’d trade him or Slavin for him. But at this point, it’s a risk. Keeping Pesce is zero risk. Great player. Great contract.

Reactions: DaveG

garyturner3

Jun 16, 2015
There's some head scratchers in here for sure but the best two answers so far are Wilson and Pesce. Any GM in the league obviously makes those trades in under 10 seconds. Even in a weak draft.

Reactions: WildWolfdog

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
I assume this is just straight-up value wise, not taking into account teams current windows to compete. (not that it matters for my team)

Pettersson for Vancouver. Maybe Q Hughes.

ZDH

Mar 6, 2008
Hughes/Kakko have a higher ceilings I go for the shot at the superstar, if it doesn't work out he's still a star (which PLD is anyways)

Seras

Dubas supporter
Sep 1, 2015
New Westminster, BC. Canada
Some of the answers I’m seeing of what people wouldn’t trade for a potential 100 point 1st line center shows me why nontrades are ever agreed upon on this site. Wow you guys rate your players HIGHLY lmao

And you rate could be's at some point in the future as if they were guarantees. They are not.

returnofthemack29

Feb 20, 2015
Dylan Larkin.
Lol!!! I wouldn’t take an overrated 2C over a an actual, potential franchise player. Larkin is probably one of the most overrated players on HF. He’s a little above average offensively and defensively, not even close to a 1C though. Red Wings fans have become incredibly delusional while wallowing in their decrepit despair. It’d actually be funny...if it wasn’t so sad!

toronto money leafs
Sep 29, 2017
Paris
Lol!!! I wouldn’t take an overrated 2C over a an actual, potential franchise player. Larkin is probably one of the most overrated players on HF. He’s a little above average offensively and defensively, not even close to a 1C though. Red Wings fans have become incredibly delusional while wallowing in their decrepit despair. It’d actually be funny...if it wasn’t so sad!
He’s a 1B/2A in the stastny l/ribeiro class but tbh I think Thdy had better years than Larkin ever will lol

ref19

Oct 3, 2017
Matthews marner Anderson Rielly Tavares, tbh a lot just because we’re competing now and can’t afford to wait, also we’d have Hughes for 3 years until we couldn’t sign him lol
lol this is funny. I'd reckon Matthews would be the only one in reality.

ref19

Oct 3, 2017
Kucherov, Point, Stamkos, Hedman

Not sure about McDonagh. Not because of value, but because of "win-now" mode.
Kuch and Hedman. Bolts would trade Stammer and Point for Hughesy.

ref19

Oct 3, 2017
Washington: Ovechkin, Kuznetsov, Backstrom, Carlson and I'm gonna go ahead and add Wilson to the list, with full understanding that one of those is not like the rest.

Tough call on Holtby but I'd take a chance on Samsonov becoming a #1 ahead of schedule for that return.
tough call on Holtby? lol. Ovy is the only one they maybe wouldn't trade and even then I would personally do that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad