Value of: Players on your team you wouldn't trade for the 2019 1st OA

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Montreal - I want to say Price - but this would get quoted and responded to 300x, so i won't (or maybe I already did?)

Pittsburgh - Crosby, Malkin.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
Washington: Ovechkin, Kuznetsov, Backstrom, Carlson and I'm gonna go ahead and add Wilson to the list, with full understanding that one of those is not like the rest.

Tough call on Holtby but I'd take a chance on Samsonov becoming a #1 ahead of schedule for that return.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Elias Petterson. That's it.

People putting up 30 something year olds who are under a point per game are pretty silly. Those guys could fall off a cliff next year. Hughes you get the prime of a likely near or above point per game player, or at the very least a ton of trade value (you could trade him immediately for a very good 22 or 23 year old).

Last edited:

huntison

Aug 12, 2008
Probably just Pettersson. You could maybe make a case for Q. Hughes. But I’d rather have his brother instead.

Jerkob Slavin

Likable Jerk
Mar 8, 2012
Monroe, NC
Some of the answers I’m seeing of what people wouldn’t trade for a potential 100 point 1st line center shows me why nontrades are ever agreed upon on this site. Wow you guys rate your players HIGHLY lmao

Aho might already be a 100 point 1st line C.

Slavin and Pesce were also mentioned, and though they might lack the talent a #1OA might have, their contracts are AMAZING which really adds to their value.

Reactions: bobconbatman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad