GWT: PL Matchweek Jan 18-24

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Is it possible that both the goal could have counted and that Silva could have gotten a second yellow for simulation earlier?
I mean there was a push at the end of the day. No one will disagree that it should have been a goal and it was soft from Thiago, but this isn’t like a phantom touch or him going down in a direction that doesn’t match the way he was pushed.

I think giving a second yellow for simulation would have been incredibly harsh

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
I mean there was a push at the end of the day. No one will disagree that it should have been a goal and it was soft from Thiago, but this isn’t like a phantom touch or him going down in a direction that doesn’t match the way he was pushed.

I think giving a second yellow for simulation would have been incredibly harsh
Not saying he deserved it, just wondered if it would be remotely possible for the ref to do.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
That is horrific defending from Spuds. That is the only thing Ziyech can do. Need to read the scouting report and not back off him there. Almost did it again

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Why doesn’t he do that every game
He's inconsistent and it's been his problem since we signed him. He'll put on a show of brilliance for a stretch, and be invisible for another stretch.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
The double right back plan of Doherty and Tanganga hasn't worked. CHO has torn that flank apart...

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
It's like driving on a tire going flat.....

ZKjILGP.gif

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Mount is having his first typical Mount game in a while

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad