GWT: PL Matchweek 31

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Terrible defending. Sucks to concede from a dead ball when we have been best in the league at defending those.

Players don't seem settled into the game at the moment.

Reactions: Rob

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Is it me or Arsenal are the best at choking results. They seem to play good football until they need a result to solidify their position and then they choke.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
They lost, but I think they played well against Liverpool. They're worst than Liverpool at basically every position on the pitch and still gave them a solid game.
They played well in midfield but barely had any sniff at goal. That's their biggest problem as a team basically. They score a lot less than the teams they're in competition with, their margin for error is a lot smaller.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
They played well in midfield but barely had any sniff at goal. That's their biggest problem as a team basically. They score a lot less than the teams they're in competition with, their margin for error is a lot smaller.

I just meant that it wasn't like they were played off the pitch. They were the second best team, but it was far from a choke like was claimed always happens in tough games.

They did about as much as you could reasonably expect their talent to have done.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I just meant that it wasn't like they were played off the pitch. They were the second best team, but it was far from a choke like was claimed always happens in tough games.

They did about as much as you could reasonably expect their talent to have done.
Yeah, and more to my point, I don't understand why their forwards are so unreliable when it comes to goals.

I'm also surprised Palace still uses Ayew because he's terrible and they have better players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad