GWT: PL Matchweek 10

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Thought they were equal in the summer but Romero has been way way worse in the PL, undeniably. White has been a top 5 CB in the league this season, Romero has just ben bad every game.
He’s been bad today? Looool you’re on crack. He also plays on a real team during the NT breaks

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Being remotely aware there's a guy behind him before Ronaldo is ready to play a ball would be a good start. It was basically a 3v3 and he went to double up on Ronaldo/Bruno which left Cavani with no one within 10 yards of him.
Playing the the guy offside??? He played it right not his fault his partner can’t hold a line.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Being remotely aware there's a guy behind him before Ronaldo is ready to play a ball would be a good start. It was basically a 3v3 and he went to double up on Ronaldo/Bruno which left Cavani with no one within 10 yards of him.
Yeah. Bruno was running away from goal and Romero still held his ground. He was completely unaware Cavani was in the zip code.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Thank f*** I didn't watch that. Quite happy with everything all things considered. Supporters are absolutely livid. Now that absolute terrorist will be out sooner.

Reactions: Jack Straw

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Pretenders vs Contenders lads, that is what happened in the Arsenal vs LC match.

Ramsdale won us that match though, the team really fell apart after they scored the second goal. Additionally, what has Ramsdale done so far this season...make three of the top 5 saves we've seen in the EPL till this date?! Effing stud.

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Good reaction to last week by United. Having Varane back helped even though Kane performed as a ghost a day early. Good to see Cavani starting and scoring. McTominay's best performance for a while.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Good reaction to last week by United. Having Varane back helped even though Kane performed as a ghost a day early. Good to see Cavani starting and scoring. McTominay's best performance for a while.

I mean it was a good reaction in the sense that they didn’t get dominated, but it was hardly an inspiring performance despite the three goals.

The first half was largely devoid of anything interesting, even the goal was basically out of nothing. The second half United had some more interest, but that was mainly due to Spurs starting to stretch a bit.

United had *maybe* .75 xG outside of the two breaks, and that’s probably generous.

United’s back line looked good, but as I said, that’s always a lot easier when the opposing #9 is putting in less effort than in a pre season friendly against a high school team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad