GWT: PL Matchweek “25”

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I've understood draws in the last couple games since they played well enough, but if United don't win I'll be livid at this.

I'll even be upset if they don't score another. You're Manchester United, go and finish them off.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Just terrible to have those 2 errors come from 2 of your best players.... Especially given how the game was going.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
If Martinelli got a yellow for interfering with a throw for a light push, then McTominay should definitely have gotten a yellow for that bear hug

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
TePhxqe.png

Mount Suribachi

Nov 15, 2013
England
He's not a DM, but because there's no-one else, he gets played there a lot.

There was a really good infographic going round a couple of weeks ago. If you combine the best elements of Fred, McTom and Matic you would have the perfect DM.

McToms best games are when he's used as a BBM. He's got good athleticism, can carry the ball forwards, and has a decent shot. Everything else is.........yeah.

Matic can bring the ball out from the back, and pass it under pressure. Oh and get away with quite dirty fouls. But he's slow as molasses and can only play one game per week.

Fred can run around a lot, tackle, and doesn't seem to let his lack of ability to do anything else bother him. He's a nice guy and also has a hot wife.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
I honestly think both Fred and McTominay have been top 5 players for you guys this year. Which shows mostly how weak everyone else has been, but again, they're not your biggest problems THIS YEAR.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I was rewatching some of the game this morning. Jakub Moder is proving to be another amazing budget signing in a long list of budget signings!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad