GWT: PL Matchweek “24”

TJ21

SURVIVED JIMBOCALYPSE - 12/5/2021
Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
Damn they really brought that back and called that a foul on Maguire :laugh: Feel that's a pretty soft call but oh well.

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
This is why many think the benefits of VAR are outweighed by the negatives, chiefly that you can never celebrate a live goal, which takes away a lot of the excitement from the sport (or any -- looking at you offsides challenge, NHL).

Reactions: Rob

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Lampard's got this Everton side playing straight up Dead Puck Era clutching and grabbing. It's got to have been at least 4 or 5 times and not even like a little. Like I'm surprised half of Newcastle doesn't have their shirts torn off their back

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Ronaldo out and United are playing their best game for the past 6 month. Conincidence?

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Mike Dean has ruled out 2 goals for less contact that what Rashford just got on him taken down in the box. Absolutely horrendous refereeing.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Regardless of results, this is the first time in a long time where I’ve felt that United is actually being coached and has a system in place. It’s coming together slowly but surely. Just hope the board actually listens to RR and hires a manager with a legitimate system so there’s something to build to. Fingers crossed I guess.

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Burnley has zero attempts. Embarrassing stuff. They really do not have a clue what to do if they can’t keep away the opponent from scoring early on. Please go down and never come back.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
United played well on Friday already, just couldn't finish.
Ronaldo does not fit United. He is not what he used to be, too much static. They are so much better without him in the team.
I just don't understand this blindly love toward him. I know he is a legend and all but they play well better without him.
Anyway, I hope they just continue starting him in the future.

He could even be one of the best supersub when you need a goal at the end.

Last edited:

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Frank Lampard has a massive job on his hands... and there is a reason why managers don't fancy Alli... he does not compete..that was pitiful

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Ronaldo does not fit United. He is not what he used to be, too much static. They are so much better without him in the team.
I just don't understand this blindly love toward him. I know he is a legend and all but they play well better without him.
Anyway, I hope they just continue starting him in the future.

He could even be one of the best supersub when you need a goal at the end.
Shhh, I've been insulted on this board for claiming that.
HE IS NOT A PROBLEM.
Meanwhile some former players will claim it's all Pogba's fault.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad