GWT: PL Matchweek “24”

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Obviously, abusing animals is disgusting behavior...but cats suck and I can't believe the proportion of you here that have one.

Explains a lot actually :P

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Trippy couch, yo.

Heh, it's just a chair actually, bought all new furniture when I bought my place last month, first two things I bought. The couch is a solid cream

Attachments

• furniture.jpg
    furniture.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: koyvoo

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Obviously, abusing animals is disgusting behavior...but cats suck and I can't believe the proportion of you here that have one.

I am allergic to dogs so I always had cats. Don’t know what I did in past life to have been born allergic to dogs though.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I think it is near impossible to get good furniture.

It's hard now with shortages in both furniture and transportation to get them from the manufacturer to the furniture store, and then labor to get delivered. Coffee table and entertainment center which I bought 12/1 are planned to be delivered 4 months later about 3/1,

I couldn't start furniture shopping until 12/1 and still have about 30-40% to buy.

Mount Suribachi

Nov 15, 2013
England
You know when you hear something on the news, and its all kicking off and you think "how bad can it really be?" because you're so used to media outrage over every little thing being massively overblown. And then you eventually get to see the footage and its way worse than you could have imagined?

Yeah, this was one of those occasions. Apparently the one filming the video and laughing was Zouma's brother who plays for Dagenham and Redbridge.

We have a Bengal cat (and two Burmese as well) and they are incredible creatures. Highly intelligent, playful, curious, talkative and full of personality. Like a cross between a toddler and a puppy. Don't get a Bengal if you want a lap cat. To see one treated like this.........

Oh, and having his kid bring him the cat so he can smack it out of his his hand? Unbelievable.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay

Used to be a dog guy until we went to get a kitten (Navi as pictured) for my step-daughter, after a cat my former sister-in-law gave us ran off a week later. But we ended up taking Navi's big dope of a brother Tesla too that day and he's exactly like having a dog. Navi also ran off Christmas eve and got pregnant with MOAR babies. Took years but that whole family won me over.

One day I'll get another dog and it'll be the same as last time..... a pug. Good God I love those stupid, ugly things

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I'd love a dog, but I live on the rooftop of a downtown condo....I dont want to wake up at 5am in the ice and snow of Ohio to take Puddles for a walk :)

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
At a minimum, Zouma should be suspended for a period of time while this plays out. He shouldn't be playing.

That being said, in a world where Yves Bissouma can have been arrested for sexual assault and continue to play indefinitely, am I surprised they haven't in this situation? Not really.

Getting booed by the home support, by the way.

Reactions: Mount Suribachi

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Don't know who's calling Newcastle vs Everton but she is a fabulous standard for women. Perhaps the best I've heard anywhere. My heart beats with joy and hope

PS the revamped Newcastle back end is already paying massive dividends

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad