GWT: PL gameweek 29 leftovers

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Reputation matters in this... So it makes sense that Xhaka would have been red-carded. I totally get that people think it;s unfair against Xhaka at time, however, he is a complete loose cannon and has lost the benefit of the doubt....

Same with my main guy Nazem Kadri.
Sure, but it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. Look no further than his card for persistent fouling today when he committed one foul all match.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Sure, but it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. Look no further than his card for persistent fouling today when he committed one foul all match.

I don’t think it was persistent fouling as much as persistent mouthing off to the ref. Pretty sure the ref was counting times he had mouthed off as opposed to fouls.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
No excuses for Tottenham not to beat this ultra-lightly rotated West Ham side after their 120 minute, emotional exertion against Sevilla with an extra day's rest and at home.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Honestly if Antonio dives there, it's a pen for Dier running into the back of his leg on the turn.

It shouldn't be, but I have zero doubt it would have been given.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
I didn’t need more reasons to dislike Kurt Zouma. But now I have more reasons to dislike Kurt Zouma.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
West Ham are so leggy. Unfortunate this match came after that European leg, but that's the way the schedule goes sometimes. Tottenham are there to be beaten.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
It seems that EPL was perfectly suited for Vieira's type of game, he played City off of the pitch and now Everton lol.
Yeah, but are we not surprised considering that he comes off as a major prick? I mean he sort of deserves to get that attention from the ref when he constantly is smack-talking out there including being the first to whine to the refs or shaking his figure after a reckless tackle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad