Confirmed Trade: [PIT/STL] Ryan Reaves and 51st pick to Pittsburgh for Sundqvist and 31st pick

Ignatius

LET HIM IN TO THE BOX
Apr 28, 2010
Sin Bin
Not all of us are unhappy for acquiring Reaves.

On 6/12/17, I posted: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?p=133260693&highlight=#post133260693

I would love to have Ryan Reaves on the Pens, he would definitely add to the hatred quotient everyone has towards Pittsburgh. He can actually play fairly well in the role he is specifically suited for that we need.

Glad my crystal ball was right less than 2 weeks later, I'm not upset about what we traded either. 100% stoked to have Reaves on this team.

SCPens

Feb 9, 2008
He said Reaves doesn't cheap shot and he doesn't board players.

Hope this video has clarified the validity of his statement.

Wow, talk about proving one's point. Do you have any other earth shattering news to share with everyone? I think another poster shared the number of career hits Reaves has. One career incident where you could debate the defending player put himself in a vulnerable position to begin with doesn't qualify Reaves as dirty player or a cheap shot artist. But nice try buddy...

Kale Hulls

May 15, 2013
camron-gif.gif

HighNote made a good point based on the player's history, and all you did was post a video and refuse to engage in a discussion. And now your response after getting called out is blaming others for "off topic childish antics"? Yikes. :laugh:

They've seen the guy play and know his history. Your single video doesnt invalidate those opinions.

I actually never made a statement on Reaves' play style, his temperament, or his career I just wanted to let that guy know that his statement wasn't true. Now if you think posting you mad gifs is going to expose my argument as pathetic or whatever else you are trying to prove, then consider me "rekt" or whatever term you kids are using nowadays.

systemsgo

fire mj
Apr 24, 2014
I watch the Blues a bit (one of the teams I watch more in the West), I love what Reaves brings to the table.

It's mostly disciplined plays that help to spark the team and bring energy. Like any 4th line "plug", he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt from the refs or league, but he doesn't pull dumb crap.

Not sure I like the price, but we'll see. If we get deep into the ploffs again for a third year.. :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad