Pick 5

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Firmino, Mane, Salah, Wijnaldum and Chamberlain since Keita is technically not part of the team.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Goetze, Pulisic, Weigl, Zagadou, thats an easy four. The last for me is either Guerreiro or Dahoud, hard to pick that, I think I'll go with Guerreiro. I could also go the Auba or Reus route for the last pick, but they are older, and I would not be all too upset if they left, compared to those others I named.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Goetze, Pulisic, Weigl, Zagadou, thats an easy four. The last for me is either Guerreiro or Dahoud, hard to pick that, I think I'll go with Guerreiro. I could also go the Auba or Reus route for the last pick, but they are older, and I would not be all too upset if they left, compared to those others I named.

Bartra over Zagadou every time. Weigl, Götze, Dahoud, Pulisic.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Not sure what I would do for Arsenal; it depends on if you mean for this year, or for this year on, and with regards to contracts.

Ideally, Sanchez, Lacazette, Özil, Kolasinac, and then I'm not sure. Either Xhaka or Koscielny probably.

But I would drop Sanchez/Özil if we're including contracts and add the two left out and then probably Bellerin.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Hazard, Morata, Kante, Courtois, Azpilicueta

I think 99% of Chelsea fans would pick the same players.

Stray Wasp

May 5, 2009
South east London
Lascelles, Merino, Ritchie, Yedlin, Elliott

On the understanding that in an ideal world most of these players would be either backups or receiving far less playing time than they do now.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
This gets really hard for my 2nd team.

Stindl, Kramer, Elvedi & Sommer should be locks for Gladbach; as would Raffael if he was 5 years younger. But with the age consideration moving forward, Hazard certainly has an argument to be kept over Raffa...and it's hard not to have any of Zakaria / Benes / Cuisance / Neuhaus on the list since each of those kids could end up World class...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad