Pre-Game Talk: Photo of A Bear Catching A Pig

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
I just blasted a poo stain off the toilet bowl with my pee.

I had been working at it after having bad diarrhea earlier in the week.

I now have a tremendous sense of accomplishment

I have to tell everyone on the internet now
well you prostate is working good. Thats a bonus

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
I dont know much on Avs lineup but I noticed Drouin is not having a bad year all things considered.
12 26 38
There big 3 in MacKinnon, Rantanen, and Makar are downright scary. Nichuskin is putting up numbers as well. Toews is a great Dman.
should be a good game

AM

Nov 22, 2004
Edmonton
This feels like the most important game of the year.

And watch for low key dirty plays from Colorado. Particularly at this time of the year. Little injuries can last a long time.

You want to talk about stuff Louie DeBrusk does that grinds your gears. Watch for plays where McDavid or Draisaitl look like they may potentially be banged up a little but they continue their shift or head to the bench, and Debrusk says "they are no worse for wear." Guess what, they now have a nagging injury.

Going into the boards awkwardly with interference or a trip. A slash to the wrist. I've seen both of these aggressive attacks from Colorado. Into the boards for Draisaitl from Makar. Slash to the wrist on McDavid from a bunch of Colorado players. We owe them for these infractions to our superstars.

These players know exactly what they are doing. Injuries can linger into the playoffs and with the busy schedule, there is no time for rest to fully recover. The player potentially does not get back to optimal full motion or to the highest point of playing ability.

You don't think of the Avalanche as a dirty club but it is 100% part of that organization's culture. Dirty little bitches. And they get away with it.

Always hit them before they hit you. If one of our players goes down you board or slash one of theirs ten times as viciously. And you hit their big guns.
You mean like the slew foot on Hyman that got the goal disallowed?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad