Pre-Game Talk: Photo of A Bear Catching A Pig

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
1658021732886.jpg

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
This feels like the most important game of the year.

And watch for low key dirty plays from Colorado. Particularly at this time of the year. Little injuries can last a long time.

You want to talk about stuff Louie DeBrusk does that grinds your gears. Watch for plays where McDavid or Draisaitl look like they may potentially be banged up a little but they continue their shift or head to the bench, and Debrusk says "they are no worse for wear." Guess what, they now have a nagging injury.

Going into the boards awkwardly with interference or a trip. A slash to the wrist. I've seen both of these aggressive attacks from Colorado. Into the boards for Draisaitl from Makar. Slash to the wrist on McDavid from a bunch of Colorado players. We owe them for these infractions to our superstars.

These players know exactly what they are doing. Injuries can linger into the playoffs and with the busy schedule, there is no time for rest to fully recover. The player potentially does not get back to optimal full motion or to the highest point of playing ability.

You don't think of the Avalanche as a dirty club but it is 100% part of that organization's culture. Dirty little bitches. And they get away with it.

Always hit them before they hit you. If one of our players goes down you board or slash one of theirs ten times as viciously. And you hit their big guns.

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018

And watch for low key dirty plays from Colorado. Particularly at this time of the year. Little injuries can last a long time.

You want to talk about stuff Louie DeBrusk does that grinds your gears. Watch for plays where McDavid or Draisaitl look like they may potentially be banged up a little but they continue their shift or head to the bench, and Debrusk says "they are no worse for wear." Guess what, they now have a nagging injury.

Going into the boards awkwardly with interference or a trip. A slash to the wrist. I've seen both of these aggressive attacks from Colorado. Into the boards for Draisaitl from Makar. Slash to the wrist on McDavid from a bunch of Colorado players. We owe them for these infractions to our superstars.

These players know exactly what they are doing. Injuries can linger into the playoffs and with the busy schedule, there is no time for rest to fully recover. The player potentially does not get back to optimal full motion or to the highest point of playing ability.

You don't think of the Avalanche as a dirty club but it is 100% part of that organization's culture. Dirty little bitches. And they get away with it.

Always hit them before they hit you. If one of our players goes down you board or slash one of theirs ten times as viciously. And you hit their big guns.
1710522616672.png

Reactions: nally and rhino71

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany

No surprise that Stecher's out, even if I would like to see more of him.

Nurse-VInny and Kulak-Ceci have been a better of recent, though facing Colorado will be a proper test. The Caps and Pens don't have the wheels anymore to expose a slow defence, while the Avs will exploit a lack of speed whereever they can.

I think they've got the forward lines more or less sorted for the next little while, after this game I expect to see some tinkering start on the defence.

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016

stirring-what.gif

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
There's bobby, he's ok. He was in the woods, surviving off of nuts and berries stolen from the squirrels.
There's Broberg. Making long posts about make belief as usual, nothing based on facts.
Colorado is not considered a dirty team at all. With players like Marchand, The Tkachuks, Gudas Cousins....these teams get labelled as dirty.
Your post was just another long winded fairytale

Last edited:

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
There's Broberg. Making long posts about make belief as usual, nothing based on facts.
Colorado is not considered a dirty team at all. With players like Marchand, The Tkachuks, Gudas Cousins....these teams get labelled as dirty.
Your post was just a other long winded fairytale
you get wifi?
img_0762.jpg

you know you shouldn't poop in there

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
View attachment 836374

In case you guys don't remember what to expect. Expect the guys in stripes to gargle the Avs balls all night.
I love how the canucks were crying about it when they played them too, as if the refs dont call a penalty everytime EP falls over.

No surprise that Stecher's out, even if I would like to see more of him.

Nurse-VInny and Kulak-Ceci have been a better of recent, though facing Colorado will be a proper test. The Caps and Pens don't have the wheels anymore to expose a slow defence, while the Avs will exploit a lack of speed whereever they can.

I think they've got the forward lines more or less sorted for the next little while, after this game I expect to see some tinkering start on the defence.
I'd like to see him down the stretch even if its just to give ceci a game off here and there.

I dont think we'll catch Vancouver

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad