OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): When You're Up, It's Never As Good As It Seems, And When You're Down, You Never Think You'll Be Up Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
D7uv6AR.jpeg
Can I still bonk with club?

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
@Jtown

Who you taking?

lol, Do you even need to ask. What can i say, I am just a sucker for qb's that win national championships and lead their nfl teams to back to back playoff appearances.

Btw. woke up with a massive hardon this morning and then quickly realized I get to watch Jalen Hurts lead this team every Sunday for the next decade. It still hasn't gone away.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
lol, Do you even need to ask. What can i say, I am just a sucker for qb's that win national championships and lead their nfl teams to back to back playoff appearances.

Btw. woke up with a massive hardon this morning and then quickly realized I get to watch Jalen Hurts lead this team every Sunday for the next decade. It still hasn't gone away.
Damn, I knew that Hurts was getting comps to Wentz but I didn’t know that they were so similar since Hurts had to have a backup come in to win his championship.

The similarities really are uncanny.

Reactions: Striiker

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Damn, I knew that Hurts was getting comps to Wentz but I didn’t know that they were so similar since Hurts had to have a backup come in to win his championship.

The similarities really are uncanny.
True selflessness is the only way to win a team sport. Like Brady taking 10 million less annually than rodgers to win multiple championships. All the great ones care about is winning. Fortunately for us we have one. But i am sure your Chargers will make a playoff one of these years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad