OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Training Camp Is Soon, Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
ChipWasRight roster this year. 10 team, PPR scoring, 9th overall. 4RB roster limit (annoying)

Austin Ekeler
Antonio Gibson
Keenan Allen
Robert Woods
Diontae Johnson
Damien Harris
Trey Sermon
Laviska Shenault Jr.
Brandin Cooks
Tom Brady
Jonnu Smith
Robert Tonyan
Mecole Hardman
Trey Lance
Broncos D/ST
Younghoe Koo
Viska my boy. Also have Hardman, could be a steal

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

Before the season started, the three rookies moved into a house near the Chargers facility in Costa Mesa. Herbert's teammates say they quickly learned that their new roommate was a something of a neat freak, with meticulous handwriting, a color-coordinated closet and a thinly veiled distaste for any sort of mess. Nabers says he has seen Herbert's temper flare up only once, when Nabers tried to abandon his grocery store cart in the parking lot. "The first time we went shopping, I was like, 'Eh, I'll leave it right here,'" he says, pantomiming a gentle push. "And he said: 'No. Take it all the way back.'"

tony-romo-terrell-owens.gif

Also, I have my draft next week. Where'd Justin get taken in your league?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I mean if Brady isn't in the super bowl would anyone even watch? They had to make an executive decision "for the good of the league", HC.
“Common sense prevails.”

Just like Justin Turner testing positive in the final game of the World Series but the results not being known until after the Dodgers took the lead. Totally legit and on the up and up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad