OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Training Camp Is Soon, Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Bring him in, Howie.

Screenshot-20210831-220240-Chrome.jpg

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I knew posting that would bring you out.

Also, way to blow it and give us a potential initial of yours. Some security guy you are.

Google Account display name. There are people that can confirm my first name does not start with C. The same info was exposed to anyone who browsed the Quackverse sheet.

Although to be honest, I wouldn't care if my entire name and address was posted. You can find that much out about almost anyone. My birthday being posted would bother me.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Google Account display name. There are people that can confirm my first name does not start with C. The same info was exposed to anyone who browsed the Quackverse sheet.

Although to be honest, I wouldn't care if my entire name and address was posted. You can find that much out about almost anyone. My birthday being posted would bother me.
I feel honored that I can confirm your name is Clint Eastwood.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa

So you dont want me to tell everyone? Whats it worth to you?

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
so i just found out Peyton and eli will be doing MNF...Peyton is ok..but i was just watching College Bowl while making food..Eli has no place doing..well anything
Like one is doing play by play and the other is doing color commentary? Or they are both doing color commentary and someone else is doing play by play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad