OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Training Camp Is Soon, Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
He should probably invest in real estate or businesses rather than unstable currency if he's worried about having cash in hand for a long time, but who am I.
He said endorsement money, so surely he will be doing other things with the rest of his money

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
There's solid data behind 3rd year leaps for even 1st round OTs. It's definitely a mistake to write him off. It takes time for these guys to develop and Dillard didn't exactly come from an offense that prepared him well.

I'm certainly not ready to drop him - that's for sure.

Very exciting time if all these guys can play. Dillard and Maliata on the Left, Driscoll getting valuable time on the Right. Herbig at G looked good with some valuable game time.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ

Based on reports, it really sounds like Andre Dillard has bounced back in a big way. That's exciting.

Let's hope so. I remember that pick was pretty well liked across the board locally and nationally so it would be nice if he panned out! I do like Mailata though so hopefully even if Dillard beats him out they find a role for him.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Athletes live on a different planet from the rest of us.

I mean, that's definitely not enough to create generational wealth. More money than probably anyone on this board will ever have but there's a difference between a guy making a lot of money in the NFL and a Bezos, Gates, Branson, etc. Like a big difference. $34 million is poor compared to the true "generational wealth" types of the world. Presumably he is talking about becoming a Bezos or Gates and not just a regular run of the mill rich guy.

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
Any word on the future/potential trade of Zach Ertz? Injury prone or not, the dude is too talented (and overpaid) to play TE2. FF lurker asking. Grabbing him in every best ball lineup on DraftKings I can with the hope he gets dealt to a team with meh TE's.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Any word on the future/potential trade of Zach Ertz? Injury prone or not, the dude is too talented (and overpaid) to play TE2. FF lurker asking. Grabbing him in every best ball lineup on DraftKings I can with the hope he gets dealt to a team with meh TE's.

I think Buffalo or Indy are silly if they don't grab Ertz right now

No matter if Deshaun Watson is available or not, I desperately want to keep at least 2 of our likely 3 first round picks to draft players.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I would do unspeakable things to get Derek Stingley on my team.

This Corner class looks absurd. Stingley’s the true blue chipper, but it’s also potentially deep in impact talent like the last two WR classes have been.

I could easily see any of Gardner, Elam, Emerson, Booth, McDuffie, both TCU guys, Young, and both Georgia guys being legit 1st rounders. I’ve seen Avery Young from Rutgers mentioned too, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen him take a snap. I’m sure there are others as well.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
This Corner class looks absurd. Stingley’s the true blue chipper, but it’s also potentially deep in impact talent like the last two WR classes have been.

I could easily see any of Gardner, Elam, Emerson, Booth, McDuffie, both TCU guys, Young, and both Georgia guys being legit 1st rounders. I’ve seen Avery Young from Rutgers mentioned too, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen him take a snap. I’m sure there are others as well.

And Kyle Hamilton from ND at safety, right? And my team will still ignore the position.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
And Kyle Hamilton from ND at safety, right? And my team will still ignore the position.

Just on that list alone you got four safeties in 4. Kyle Hamilton (Notre Dame), 12. Jordan Battle (Alabama), 24. Brandon Joseph (Northwestern), & 40. Jaquan Brisker (Penn State).

I guess we’ll see but seems like a good class in the secondary. I guess the interesting thing is with getting back to a normal offseason & full slate of games in the season should be interesting to see who takes a big leap since last year was kind of a lost year.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Just on that list alone you got four safeties in 4. Kyle Hamilton (Notre Dame), 12. Jordan Battle (Alabama), 24. Brandon Joseph (Northwestern), & 40. Jaquan Brisker (Penn State).

I guess we’ll see but seems like a good class in the secondary. I guess the interesting thing is with getting back to a normal offseason & full slate of games in the season should be interesting to see who takes a big leap since last year was kind of a lost year.

That's true. I can't wait for football to start. Let's go.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
He should probably invest in real estate or businesses rather than unstable currency if he's worried about having cash in hand for a long time, but who am I.

At this point, BTC or ETH should be a percentage of any portfolio. How this relates to sports: We'll see more and more of it as time goes on.

Reactions: Schwarbomb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad