Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Super Bowl LVIII (Barf!) and Beyond!

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
They’re the only ones that are still talking about it. It sure just looks like they’re bitter because that they got called on their bullshit.

P.S. ESP is mighty quiet today. I wonder why?

Why does that matter? They can talk about it, especially if they were victims to some wild behavior as they say. Not sure what BS you’re talking about.

Probably for the reason I wrote above, where he was the one who wrote the DeSean gang article.

Reactions: Phillyfan28

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
most if not all Bucs fans love it..some others think its an overpay

just get Wirfs done lol

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
i know NFL is super huge and all that..but is there a point in the future these contracts getting handed out are..too much and the bubble bursts?

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018

1000003673.jpg

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
i know NFL is super huge and all that..but is there a point in the future these contracts getting handed out are..too much and the bubble bursts?
The bubble isn't close to bursting just yet for the nfl. It's a major cash cow. The sport were the bubble is starting to burst at the seems is the NBA. People are not watching, advertisers recognize this. Tnt lost money on its last deal, NBC knows that it will lose money on this next deal coming up. it will be interesting to see how things unfold going forward.

Reactions: trostol

Mkoll

Inkvisiittori
Jul 5, 2008
New Brunswick, Canada
The bubble isn't close to bursting just yet for the nfl. It's a major cash cow. The sport were the bubble is starting to burst at the seems is the NBA. People are not watching, advertisers recognize this. Tnt lost money on its last deal, NBC knows that it will lose money on this next deal coming up. it will be interesting to see how things unfold going forward.
I didnt think this was right at first, but then I saw the numbers. Yeah, viewership is going down, not sharply, but its definitely trending downward.

1715685352329.png

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008

I said back I generally don’t give a shit about all of this but it is hilarious how scared they got ESP. That motherf***er went radio silent since they started their podcast. :laugh:

I love ESP and I also like these guys.

One of the reasons I love ESP is because I think he's fine with conflict. However, if he runs from this much longer, he loses a ton of stock with me in that department. He's always been a weasel (which I enjoy in a villain type), but there's a fine line between a cool weasel and a loser weasel.

I heard ESP on WIP this morning...cowards didn't ask him about this, nor did he address it himself.

Cowards. ALL COWARDS.

Reactions: Kermit the Prog

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
I love ESP and I also like these guys.

One of the reasons I love ESP is because I think he's fine with conflict. However, if he runs from this much longer, he loses a ton of stock with me in that department. He's always been a weasel (which I enjoy in a villain type), but there's a fine line between a cool weasel and a loser weasel.

I heard ESP on WIP this morning...cowards didn't ask him about this, nor did he address it himself.

Cowards. ALL COWARDS.
ESP has always been a loser weasel

Reactions: Chicken N Raffls

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad