Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Super Bowl LVIII (Barf!) and Beyond!

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal

Philadelphia Eagles
1 (22). Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia
2 (50). Junior Colson, LB, Michigan
2 (53). Javon Bullard, S, Georgia
4 (120). Jalen McMillan, WR, Washington
5 (161). Xavier Thomas, Edge, Clemson
5 (171). M.J. Devonshire, CB, Pittsburgh
5 (172). Gottlieb Ayedze, G, Maryland
6 (210). Ryan Flournoy, WR, SE Missouri State

Colson and Bullard that high, barf.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Every team should just go back to their 90s threads.

IYs0NMApskCyctUpHQIPzzJWASETH0wAvzWy4zMvdHG6yoecDvuBDw4p7bsoP2jYYITV0chAybNkchGuJQdf9ec2d7OCc3iBV4_XvNn_1ZxNVw2DtPyMvpYW0-yxDHl-eZzGDwHRoWLdjE3gcxMTi4o

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I just heard that Penix is -130 to go in the first round. I'm not asking any of you to lend me $3000, but what I am saying is that if you put down a $3000 bet on that on our behalf, we can split the $900 (?) profit and walk away with $450 (?) each with no risk whatsoever.

Reactions: Chinatown88

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
I just heard that Penix is -130 to go in the first round. I'm not asking any of you to lend me $3000, but what I am saying is that if you put down a $3000 bet on that on our behalf, we can split the $900 (?) profit and walk away with $450 (?) each with no risk whatsoever.
@JojoTheWhale line shop for us plz. Cap will Venmo you.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
So Kempski has their visits tracked:

I have never seen Jalyx Hunt for a second in my life. I don’t want to spend 22 on McKinstrey. I don’t get Tyler Guyton at all as anywhere near an R1 pick. Other than that, this list looks damn good. Someone from these Kentucky and FSU defenses is going to be a very good pro. Marshawn Kneeland’s rise into a top 50 guy isn’t surprising to me at all. That guy can move. I’d sure love to have some extra picks to make that kind of bet in the 2nd round though.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
He does - but not for a CB. That's moreso the smokescreen part I'm referring to.
No but it's not like LB where they just don't value the position. The reports have been that he would have taken Horn or Surtain in '21 if they were available. I think he just doesn't trust his evaluations of DBs enough. So if he thinks he has found a "can't miss" corner and he's the last guy in their tier, yeah I think you can expect a trade up.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
No but it's not like LB where they just don't value the position. The reports have been that he would have taken Horn or Surtain in '21 if they were available. I think he just doesn't trust his evaluations of DBs enough. So if he thinks he has found a "can't miss" corner and he's the last guy in their tier, yeah I think you can expect a trade up.

To some degree I think you're kind of hitting on what I was saying. Maybe they do value CB, but not sure they value it enough to trade up for it like the report is saying.

But anyway, it doesn't matter. Just a report about Howie, which you can usually believe has some truth & some non-truth to it.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
To some degree I think you're kind of hitting on what I was saying. Maybe they do value CB, but not sure they value it enough to trade up for it like the report is saying.

But anyway, it doesn't matter. Just a report about Howie, which you can usually believe has some truth & some non-truth to it.

I feel like their draft plans have been known every year for a while now. Corner is a position they're willing to pay and trade away assets to acquire. It passes the sniff test to me.

I'm very much in the do not trade up unless it's a QB or top of the class draft talent camp. But they're clearly not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad