OT: Philadelphia 76ers: Taking Our Talents To The Offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Yeah, I think he got a little greedy trying to rest the starters. Wouldn’t have killed them to play a few minutes of the 4th just to keep things under control.

Yeah, but at least it was with this version of the bench instead of the slop we had to watch earlier in the year.

I'm starting to think Belinelli may be back on a one year deal if they strike out on Lebron and George and decide to roll it over to 2019.

Reactions: JXC

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Yeah, but at least it was with this version of the bench instead of the slop we had to watch earlier in the year.

I'm starting to think Belinelli may be back on a one year deal if they strike out on Lebron and George and decide to roll it over to 2019.

I’m loving Belinelli. I wonder if he actually practices those crazy shots, or does he just pull them out of his butt. The guy is fun to watch.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

pacehimself

Oct 5, 2008
Guys, I'm going to my first sixers game in like 14 yrs on Wed vs Knicks

I haven't purchased a sixers jersey since iverson, not sure who I should get Embiid or Simmons

Gotta go with Simmons. I love Embiid but given injury history the safer bet for a long dominant career is Simmonds. If Embiid stays healthy we are gonna be something to watch for the next decade

Reactions: PHILOUDELPHIA

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Guys, I'm going to my first sixers game in like 14 yrs on Wed vs Knicks

I haven't purchased a sixers jersey since iverson, not sure who I should get Embiid or Simmons
FYI, the NBA store f***ing sucks, so make sure you get the right size the first time. Never met a bigger bunch of incompetent morons. Got the wrong size jersey for a Christmas gift and I'm still trying to get it sorted out, three months later.

Reactions: PHILOUDELPHIA

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
FYI, the NBA store ****ing sucks, so make sure you get the right size the first time. Never met a bigger bunch of incompetent morons. Got the wrong size jersey for a Christmas gift and I'm still trying to get it sorted out, three months later.

Is it best to get it at WFC store or modells I want to get a real one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad